Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW]Auto Mouse Clicker(Simple and good)

Discussion on [NEW]Auto Mouse Clicker(Simple and good) within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/03/2012, 13:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well good job for reviving a 2 years old thread ^_^.It's obviusly updated and you could even search on google for an autoclicker...
Old 02/03/2012, 14:31   #17

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
This thread is stoneage.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto mouse mover/clicker I *found* on the net
10/06/2020 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Got around to changing the attachment to reflect the new forum, lost the macros but its easy to make more. I suggest that when you make a macro repeat for a set amount of times you open the saved macro in a text editor and copy and paste. For some reason it wont update the title, if a mod could do so I would be very grateful. I found this a long time ago and just now thought about hunting down a serial number to unlock the macro part of it. Since I did that all I have to do is sit back and...
Simple auto clicker [right clicking]
02/02/2016 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 47 Replies
Edit: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 34729-conquer-clicker-z-all-versions-will-posted-h ere-2.html Please refer to this thread /\ This auto clicker will simply right click every 1.5 seconds, saving your wrists a lot of damage/exhaustion. Any suggestions are more than welcome (suggestions for other programs are okay too). A picture and the program follows;
[TUT] Auto Macro Right-Click Mouse (Very Simple and Easy)
05/25/2014 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
Download and Install AutoIt first: AutoIt v3 1. Make new notepad. 2. Copy Code below this... HotKeySet("{END}", "_Exit") HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "_Pause") Global $Paused
I need a good auto clicker that works!
06/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Im looking for an auto clicker for my archer and everyone i have tryed the right clicking will not work! Can someone give me a link on this site? Please and thanks :)
auto mouse clicker for haw king cave?
10/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hey everybody, i would enjoy having a macro for the hawks cave in Pc, so it takes puts back more arrows when im out and that shots them also too please, thanx in advance :rolleyes: