Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Elite Cabal anti-hack bypass

Discussion on [RELEASE] Elite Cabal anti-hack bypass within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/23/2009, 18:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxxx View Post
First i change my HR to max lvl wich in EliteCabal is 10. I'm lvl 130 and i can't equip EOF +1 because of HR requirement... so i equip adept bracelet (onli one) then right click on EOF +1 and walla===> DC :0(
I already said that the old stacking hack doesn't work anymore,use the "new one"
Old 09/23/2009, 18:49   #32

So i do not know any new or old methods so please can you inlight me ! can you pm me or post it here 10x you will help me alot
Old 09/23/2009, 19:50   #33

ok ! can ANYONE explain this "new" **** method ....... why oh why is so hard to help other ppl ???!?!?!? WHY ?!
Old 09/23/2009, 20:06   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxxx View Post
ok ! can ANYONE explain this "new" **** method ....... why oh why is so hard to help other ppl ???!?!?!? WHY ?!
Because ppl need to use their brain too,not all the time when you say something all from here to give you what you want.I already told you that this "new dmg hack" is posted on forum by "someone"...it's very easy to say "i did search but i can't find",also most of ppl came here via Google expecting from us to do all for them and they being proud with their pro items because of a hack when the real fact is that they are not skilled to play without that thing.

Hint: Go and check every thread till you find the right one,that's the real SEARCH
Old 09/23/2009, 20:32   #35

has you can see my join date here is jan 2008 just like yours and i spend all day reading posts like and still i'm nowhere so afterall 10x pupix for your help. I just want to remember for my requset one day (sure that WILL happend) when you need someone help and you wont't get it
Regrets!
Old 09/23/2009, 20:51   #36

ofc you did,that's why you dont know about someone's one
Old 09/24/2009, 03:13   #37

dud this bypass works when u edit ur honor to the maxx and alz to the maxx that's what i did to cabal lost world but even i got to the peak of honor lvl when i used those bracelets i got disconnected from the game same as the alz i got centillions of money but when i tried to store it i got dc same thing happens when I trade it t other players it seems like it just show u the hacks but it doens't work other situtation is ex. alzz o got about 4b and when I bought an item in other chars and auction i thought i bought it with hack but i bought it with my money my real money in my char before i hacked it so in result it's just a skin ..... what is ur suggestions? t omake it work?
Old 09/24/2009, 07:12   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauxpas View Post
dud this bypass works when u edit ur honor to the maxx and alz to the maxx that's what i did to cabal lost world but even i got to the peak of honor lvl when i used those bracelets i got disconnected from the game same as the alz i got centillions of money but when i tried to store it i got dc same thing happens when I trade it t other players it seems like it just show u the hacks but it doens't work other situtation is ex. alzz o got about 4b and when I bought an item in other chars and auction i thought i bought it with hack but i bought it with my money my real money in my char before i hacked it so in result it's just a skin ..... what is ur suggestions? t omake it work?
I suggest you to use that SEARCH on forum to see how the hacks works on cabal,what you did it's the lamest hack ever...you dont even know that you can't edit money in cabal with CE/MHS ._.
and....
stop wearing bracelets with hacked honor,because it doesn't work,another method is working
Old 09/24/2009, 08:49   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauxpas View Post
man if you find out DA other secret method wich i can't find anywhere please share with us (stupid and alzy ones)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2009, 14:25   #40

Heres a hint, instead of changing your honor change your level.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2009, 17:23   #41

Pupix make a ANTI-HACK for Unlimited Cabal server Please...
Old 09/25/2009, 19:05   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 025025 View Post
Pupix make a ANTI-HACK for Unlimited Cabal server Please...
I won't do that,personal reasons
Old 09/25/2009, 19:17   #43

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Yeh,he's playing there ;o ,Lulz.
Old 09/25/2009, 21:56   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Yeh,he's playing there ;o ,Lulz.
This was for +1 post count xD
Old 09/26/2009, 00:22   #45