Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwinR SEA V3 update stop creating new thread

Discussion on TwinR SEA V3 update stop creating new thread within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/17/2010, 20:52   #151

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Outdated,closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stop creating 1-hit kill hacks >_>
05/01/2010 - S4 League - 14 Replies
I was hoping that with the new patch all the dmg hacks wouldnt work....but...sigh....people 1-hitting you and running all the map in 1 second is making this game annoying. The only nice trainer is the Item Hack..that's all..I know that there will be always dmg hacks, but please put a limit to the dmg you can do.
Fuck Stop problems update
12/11/2009 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Been testing the current version of lil pros fuck stop on his patcher, and found that whoever made this fuck stop did not account for sonic speed. When at sonic speed fuck stop does not work, but when I take sonics off of my characters it works perfectly. Not exactly sure how to fix this because I dont know where the fuck stop code came from.
Incredibly short *Cracking TwinR Thread*
11/07/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 187 Replies
Cracking TwinR Thread TwinR Offical forum http://twinrmy.freeforums.org (Get TwinR here) Greeting all cabalers, TwinR is a impressive cabal bot program for SEA and NA, packed with themida V1.945, need a lic.file to activate the bot. Let's tackle it !
STOP creating new post obout dc's
04/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Stop creating new topics obout that you have may dc's and so on.. We all have dc's and we can't do nothing... So please stop spaming obout this and wait while admins will fix it... But the best way is delete your sro and have funn i Isro, or other game...