Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JUST FOR THANKs FOR YOUR hard work! FOR making cabal MORE FUN!!

Discussion on JUST FOR THANKs FOR YOUR hard work! FOR making cabal MORE FUN!! within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile JUST FOR THANKs FOR YOUR hard work! FOR making cabal MORE FUN!!

ok i know WRONG SECTOR!! just giving tnx!! CLOSED!
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Making Quests in Blackrogue files .... HARD !
07/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Guys .. i found out that quests in Blackrogue files , is different ! There is no RefQuestReward , Or RefQuestRewardItem tables in Client and server side.. seems strange ,,, and more stranger that Quest.sct after decompiling it .. only have the _SD_ Quests ( the un-Activated Quests ). so ... ? where is the scripts are saved ? is it in GS ? i think it is so stupid for joymax to something like that.
[REQUEST]Help with making the skill work around actually work...
03/02/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
So I have done like this topic said, but instead of replacing the whole database, I just replaced the skill (and later on the BaseItemsDefs and ExpDefs just in case). I exported the skills to a csv, and into Skill.SData. I then placed it inside my data file(s). I started the game, but it still wont pass level 3. What could be wrong? I don't think I have to replace the items/mobitems/mobs/productlist to get it to work. Any ideas?