Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] FUJI TRAINER COMPILATION

This is a discussion on [RELEASE] FUJI TRAINER COMPILATION within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category; auto close..but nice..big thanks sir.. It's tolerable that it can't be used in mwar, however, premium cheaters will only have ...

Old   #4081

auto close..but nice..big thanks sir..
Old   #4082

It's tolerable that it can't be used in mwar, however, premium cheaters will only have the advantage.

Auto close issues, how do I fix it??

Disabling aoe and skate is really disappointing. Yes, you can disable it in mwar but disabling aoe and skate is a little too far.

Thanks for this great sir fuji. We appreciate your efforts in making our lives easier. More power to you and your cheat.

-Cabal PH

Old   #4083

mga taong to sa mwar talaga ang gusto may cheat. mahiya naman kayu sa mga di nag cheat sa mwar. yun nalang libangan nila tapos guggulohin nyo pa.. mag cheat lang sa normal map wag na sa loob ng mwar
Old   #4084

cabal ph wh working but the others no working may char wizard got dc but ty pls answer

Old   #4085

its working but i have problem ... when i use aoe i got DC after 5 sec or my cabal closes automaticly >.>
pls help me
Old   #4086

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUJl View Post
Fuji Trainer Ver. 1.8.0.0
- Remove Cabal Extreme Requested by owner
- Detected on Cabal Helix
- Added Cabal TH
EP8
- Added Normal AOE
Cabal Elite
- Added Normal AOE
- Added AOE Extention (MAGIC AND SWORD)
- Big Skill Not Included
Cabal PH
- Back to normal AOE
- Disabled in MWAR/WARZONE
Cabal EU
- Fixed Some Address
- Added Normal AOE
- Added Storage 3 & 4 (Level Booster)
Cabal NA
- Added Normal AOE
- Added AOE Extention (MAGIC AND SWORD)
- Big Skill Not Included
Cabal SG
- Added Normal AOE

Other Requested
- I can't add Playcabal due to error launcher although already installed .NET 4.5
- Cabal Elite and Helix is the same address but XTrap detected in Helix
- in EP10 i'm still searching other method of cooldown address and Wallhack is only work in Cabal PH
- SP Regen already patch in EP10

I'm not good as you expected

your good as i expected sir fuji tnx for this and i know you will update this much better hands down
Old   #4087

Cant run the LOADER..HELP

i cant run the loader as administrator because i dont know the password.. plsss help me what to do...
Old   #4088

Thank You again Sir FUJI.. more power.
Old   #4089

SIR FUJI BRING ALL THE FUNCTIONS BACK LIKE THE PREVIOUS 1.7.5 VERSION. DONT LISTEN TO THOSE STUPID PLAYERS WHO WISH TO DISABLE THE MWAR FUNCTIONS LIK AOE, NO COOL DOWN BATTLE SKILL AND OTHER STUFF JUST TO BRING BACK BALANCE IN GAME AND MWAR, IT IS USELESS... THERE IS NO BALANCE IN GAME ANYMORE LIKE WHAT THEY WISHED. THOSE PLAYERS MUST ACCEPT THAT REALITY. EVEN SIR FUJI DISABLED, THE OTHER CLIENT LIKE CE STILL HAVE THOSE FUNCTION, AS A RESULT STILL IMBALANCED IN GAME. THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY AND CAN AFFORD TO BUY PREMIUM WILL BE ON TOP OF THE GAME... HOW ABOUT US? WE ARE JUST RELYING ON SIR FUJI'S MASTERPIECE BECAUSE WE CANT AFFORD TO HAVE THOSE PREMIUM CHEATS... WAKE UP GUYS! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY WE CAN FIGHT THOSE RICH GUYS IN MWAR THOSE WHO CAN AFFORD AND BUY MONEY JUST TO HAVE +15 IMBA SETS AND WEAPONS! SO I WISHED THAT THOSE FUNCTIONS WILL COME BACK SO OUR FIGHT WITH THEM WILL CONTINUE! AND I'M SURE THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO DISABLE THE FUNCTIONS THAT I MENTIONED IS THOSE ******** PLAYERS WHO CAN AFFORD TO BUY SUPERIOR WEAPONS AND PREMIUM CHEATS BECAUSE THEY ARE USING THEIR MONEY!
Old   #4090

not working on me...why?

Tags
cabal ph, free cheat, fuji trainer, skate dash