Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Momentary solution, ERROR 6 Type : 421 (fixedmain Cabal EU).

Discussion on Momentary solution, ERROR 6 Type : 421 (fixedmain Cabal EU). within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Momentary solution, ERROR 6 Type : 421 (fixedmain Cabal EU).

Hello everyone this is the second time posting in the forum, I hope not mistaken as the first time and make something useful my deepest apologies Acid.

As you know have patched the server and every 5 minutes off the error code 6. 421.
here I leave my copy of the Gameguard folder and file GameGuard.des, which goes into the folder (CABAL Online (Europe)).

Completely eliminate Gameguard folder and file GameGuard.des loose inside the installation folder = CABAL Online (Europe) and replace the attachment with cabal.bat run normally.

At this time took 8 hours without disconnection in two different pc and smooth error.

Good evening everyone, I hope they help, I'm doing great at the moment.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2012, 22:02   #2

Files are clean,I'm trying it now.
Old 03/22/2012, 22:03   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverR View Post
Hello everyone this is the second time posting in the forum, I hope not mistaken as the first time and make something useful my deepest apologies Acid.

As you know have patched the server and every 5 minutes off the error code 6. 421.
here I leave my copy of the Gameguard folder and file GameGuard.des, which goes into the folder (CABAL Online (Europe)).

Completely eliminate Gameguard folder and file GameGuard.des loose inside the installation folder = CABAL Online (Europe) and replace the attachment with cabal.bat run normally.

At this time took 8 hours without disconnection in two different pc and smooth error.

Good evening everyone, I hope they help, I'm doing great at the moment.

Sorry for my bad English.

It's good that you want to help, but I don't think this is causing the clients not to DC.. because I did the same, copy a whole working Map of cabal (not just GG folder), paste it on my other machine where I did get the DC's, and I still got the DC's from time to time.

Also, since you are new, try to add a so peole don't get the wrong ideas.

Nice that you try to contribute;D
Old 03/22/2012, 22:11   #4

Well it's now working,or at least not for me...
Old 03/22/2012, 22:53   #5

dc after 3min...
Old 03/22/2012, 22:59   #6

elite*gold: 10
If u use fixedmain, gg isn't started!
The Server of cabal just sends a packet to your client, and the client calls a function who checks that gg is run or not (bad explain but i hope u know what i mean)
So, u use fixedmain - gg isn't up and the server don't recive an answare - dc!
Old 03/22/2012, 23:02   #7

yep true k4...
Old 03/23/2012, 01:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4zuj4b by View Post
If u use fixedmain, gg isn't started!
The Server of cabal just sends a packet to your client, and the client calls a function who checks that gg is run or not (bad explain but i hope u know what i mean)
So, u use fixedmain - gg isn't up and the server don't recive an answare - dc!
Thank you Captain Obvious. .That's what the server has been doing before fixedmain too.Why do you think you got dissconected when you used PassNP.dll?I'm pretty sure that all you have to do is to take the cabalmain from latest client/updates and disable GG again and if possible and got time,see what changed from the current version.This simillar to the wrong version method where when the version of cabalmain didn't match serverside it said it needs an update.
Old 03/23/2012, 22:37   #9

So it's work or not
?
Old 03/24/2012, 01:41   #10

I get dc after few seconds.
nothing different..