Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider PH ver.1.0.6 with a twist - no DC

Discussion on CabalRider PH ver.1.0.6 with a twist - no DC within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking CabalRider PH ver.1.0.6 with a twist - no DC

The problem of Ver. 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 the small windows where you configure your bot and the Map window are not appearing which i dont know whats wrong.

And I want to share what i Do to make it appear.

1. You must have this version CR ver. 1.0.0; 1.0.2; 1.0.6
i only provide the ver. 1.0.0 and 1.0.2 download 1.0.6 on cabalrider.com

JUST scan the file for virus.......^_^

2. Install ver. 1.0.2 to the folder you want

3. Then install ver. 1.0.0 to the folder where you put ver. 1.0.2 which overwrite the existing file on it - thats the idea.

4. then go to the folder where you install the cabalrider double click the cabalrider.exe to login your account -- and wait until you see that you are detected by Game Guard -- and close all window.

5. finally install ver. 1.0.6 to the folder where you install the ver. 1.0.2 and 1.0.0 -- offcourse it will overwrite the existing file on it.

6. then go to the folder where you install the cabalrider double click the cabalrider.exe to login your account ------- ^_^..

Happy BOTTING ;p

Just Press thanks if HELP's you.....

=====UPDATE=====

You can replace CR ver. 1.0.6 with CR ver. 1.0.7 the beta test as they say it solves the select server and select channel function of other version. ^_^. coz other CR ver. cant select the server and channel while botting, game hung up when doing it.

install it this way as ussual, ^_^

1. You must have this version CR ver. 1.0.0; 1.0.7----sorry i cant attach the CR 1.0.7 here----
please just used the search button to aquire it..

2. Install ver. 1.0.7 to the folder you want

3. Then install ver. 1.0.0 to the folder where you put ver. 1.0.7 which overwrite the existing file on it - thats the idea.

4. then go to the folder where you install the cabalrider double click the cabalrider.exe to login your account -- and wait until you see that you are detected by Game Guard -- and close all window.

5. finally install again ver. 1.0.7 to the folder where you install the ver. 1.0.0 -- offcourse it will overwrite the existing file on it.

6. then go to the folder where you install the cabalrider double click the cabalrider.exe to login your account ------- ^_^..

Happy BOTTING ;p

=NOTE=

CabalRiderPH has its own BYPASS or cabalbot as you call it. But if that bypass dont work the config window and map windows wont appear.

So you have to Re-Do the procedure 1-6
and also if you got disconnected.

============================================

FORGETFULLNESS IS A BAD HABBIT -- feel Free to PRess THANKZ --

BEG your SELF !!!!!!!!

======UPDATE======

courtesy of SESSIONZERO ---- nice one dude

IVE TRIED AND READ A LOT OF SOLUTION FOR BOT BUT THIS ONE IS REALLY WORKING !!

pardon me reybol (thread owner) because I did some adjustments to your working bot work around but your idea is still there..

STEP 1: install ver. 1.0.0 then run it>run the cabalrider.exe>login to the account>clcik the button that says successfull>click start game> the game client will launch>but will have the game guard error. click OK

STEP 2: Install ver. 1.0.7 to the folder where you install the ver. 1.0.0 -- offcourse it will overwrite the existing file on it>run the cabalrider.exe as usual

120% working even with vista

HAPPY BOTTING ^_^

=====UPDATE====== Aug. 28, 2008 ===== only for PAID CR T_T

If you Paid Your Cabal Rider and got a problem on it running. Try this procedure.

1. first you must have CabalRider ver. 1.0.7 and the LATEST ver. of CabalRider

2. Extract the latest ver. of CabalRider to the folder you desire.

3. Extract the CR ver. 1.0.7 on the defferent folder you want.

4. Go to CR ver. 1.0.7 folder and copy the CabalRider.exe and
PASTE it to the folder of the LATEST CR ver. which wil over write the existing cabalrider.exe
thats the idea.

5. Then start to run the cabalrider.exe in the folder of the latest ver. of CR.

The idea is You are running cabalrider.exe ver.1.0.7 but using the files and folder of current CR ver.

Attached Files
File Type: rar CabalRider_PH.rar (3.96 MB, 1377 views)
Thanks
18 Users
Old 07/21/2008, 15:08   #2

im using 1.6 without DC and twist twist or else..!!
Old 07/21/2008, 18:58   #3

^_^

Well. This is only for those who have problem on botting.

^_^ .......... ^_^
Old 07/22/2008, 04:40   #4

lol.. dont beg for thanks...
Old 07/22/2008, 10:54   #5

in cabal rider 1.0.6 if the config window does not appear just re install cabalrider and dont load your previous setting..
Old 07/22/2008, 12:09   #6

wrong there are more easier ways than what he is telling ... if you wanna help dont beg for thanks!
Old 07/23/2008, 19:47   #7

this time it s not work... !
Old 07/24/2008, 04:23   #8

Talking No DC CabalRiderPH Ver. 1.0.6 MODOFIED

If Your DSL got DC Theres a High Chance of not working. So you have to re-Do the step 1 to 6.

=====UPDATE======

But this time u nid not to used the CR ver. 1.02
Just the CR Ver. 1.0.0 and 1.0.6

install it this way alternately

1. Ver. 1.0.6
2. Ver. 1.0.0 then log in, wait to be detected by GG, then close all windows
3. Ver. 1.0.6 finnaly log in again.

And if got Dc re-Do this.!!!!

Happy Botting

DONT FORGOT TO CLICK THANKZ BoTTON IF HELP's YOU
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2008, 13:13   #9

hello thanks for the help! but nagsisimula plang ako itry ito pagkatapos sinira ng cabalrider yung pc ko sana hindi na ito maulit T_T
Old 07/25/2008, 18:11   #10

Don't beg for thanks...
Old 07/25/2008, 21:21   #11

Talking

--kyoshiro--
Pardon me but i dont beleave that cabalrider has done anything on your pc to break your PC or some thing, since you dint explain how.

else your pc are about to ware out or your hard disk, and most probably a virus on your computer that makes it crush...???
--any way--

====I have some UPDATE here=======

You can replace CR ver. 1.0.6 with CR ver. 1.0.7 the beta test as they say it solves the select server and select channel function of other vertion. ^_^. coz other CR ver. cant select the server channel, game hung up when doing it.

install it this way as assual, ^_^

1. CR ver 1.0.7
2. CR ver. 1.0.0
3. again CR ver. 1.0.7 then log in your account.... ^_^

Happy Botting ;p

FORGETFULLNESS IS A BAD HABBIT -- feel Free to PRess THANKZ --
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2008, 00:41   #12

sw8

can u give me the site where i can dl version 1.0.0 pls pls tnx..here's my email ... tnx in advance paps ^_^
Old 07/26/2008, 04:56   #13

Angry

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

its included on the first page i post "cabalriderph.rar" just click it to down load
Old 07/26/2008, 06:20   #14

whhehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSmile View Post
can u give me the site where i can dl version 1.0.0 pls pls tnx..here's my email ... tnx in advance paps ^_^
ok version 1.0.0 is already posted in the thread it is in the first page so just download it

by the way thanks for the post!!

we pilipino play by the rules (JOKE)
Old 07/26/2008, 06:22   #15

aw not working/