Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share] To all who are still encountering errors while using CR's

Discussion on [Share] To all who are still encountering errors while using CR's within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Share] To all who are still encountering errors while using CR's

Guys if some of you here still encounter problems with your CR's and CB's. Here's a thread that could really help a lot of people here...

Now, if you think that you've encountered different problems as to this one, try posting your questions here...

so that no more ****** post would be repeated in this section again such as "CR CB don't work need help, CR CB dc'ed all the time etc."

remember this is not a helpdesk section, the only thing you can ask in this section, is that if you need any Cabal Hack, Bots, Tools whatever...

hope this would end all the unnecessary posts in this section...

Please and Thank You... ^_^
Old 07/14/2008, 08:59   #2

still dc'ed
Old 07/14/2008, 12:29   #3

no.. its working fine w/ me..
Old 07/14/2008, 15:18   #4

still dc'ed
Old 07/14/2008, 16:02   #5