Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello to all, Please help.

Discussion on Hello to all, Please help. within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hello to all, Please help.

Hello, this is my first time on this forum posting. I found it on Google thought I'd get a certain tool. Or find out if the tool exists. I googled it a few times and looked on several posts but couldn't find it so I thought it would be easier asking the rest of you since you're all experienced to this site and more.

I currently use Cabal Rider US and the extra inventory space has been my key of making money. It isn't a lot, but it pulls in more Alz than I would while grinding myself. Not to mention the inventory space is great. But I was wondering if their was a tool that could help me pull in a lot more. Or better yet give me Alz with out me having to do a thing. So basically an Alz hack. But an Alz hack for the US.

Something of the sort would be a great help. And I sincerely apologize if this thread is in the wrong section.
Old 06/19/2008, 22:07   #2

isnt it serverside?
Old 06/19/2008, 22:10   #3

I don't understand what you mean by Serverside.
Old 06/19/2008, 22:11   #4

money on games and exp and level are serverside (so i think). so u cant hack these things.

"edit" : off today ^^
Old 06/19/2008, 22:15   #5

Oh, alright. Well I'm sure their is something that can be done. If not I'd like to be told nothing like this exists by others as well. Thank you for the help.