Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Becareful With "alecz24" @ Scammer

Discussion on Becareful With "alecz24" @ Scammer within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Becareful With "alecz24" @ Scammer

I open this thread just to remind u guys not because im angry or jealous or what.Just beware of this guy "alecz24" pretending selling alz packet injector/wallhack or etc related with Cabal Online. At first place he will pretend and teach you about hacking/bypassing/editing packets and so on. He might be had good knowledges/experience through this but he used it against people with scamming motive. So becareful if dealing with him via Paypal and conference through skype because he will create multiple skype's and claims like different user. He will ask you to add his buyer previously but fact is he run 2 skype, 1 as real alec and 2nd is buyer. He will ask you to talk with the buyer about dealing before and the buyer will answer " Yes, im buying wallhack for 75 dollar. So dont get fool by him. He can provided evrything like Hacking SS, perfect answer, guide when you asked him BUT it used to give you confident not more then that. From my conference with him about hacking field, he suceed pump my confident 50:50 and i throw a risk to deal with him. Haha

Otherwise, he also will ask you to transfer money and act like innocent, when i transffered normally 10 euro, he said " I denied and refund back because im scared get scam so better you trade as "gift option" in Paypal. haha

I try my luck and took risky to deal with him but end up get scammed. But for me is nothing maybe he need money for buying foods or etc. But ashame, some one 'PRO" abused knowledges he had for scamming purposed. IF you need money just tell me directly lol. So u guys just beware of this kind of scamming method. Since we deal 3 days ago, after he get money he offline skype till now and create new ID and will seek other victims. Whne you ask him why skype ID changed, he will said " Sorry, i format my pc and forget pasword =p"

Hes email@paypal : [ Raileanu Alexandru]
[ Raileanu Alexandru ]

His skype ID : Nick Lecz
Leczus.nick

Check his contacts in buddylist

After this, of coz he will change email,paypal email,skype and everything and might be forum ID too and when someone buying hacking tools he will pm you using different forum ID. So becarefull and take lesson from what happend on me. Nothing Personal Life Goes On.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2011, 10:18   #2

Hmmm, I suspect him too. He told me that I can packet inject using a packet injector in which I already forgot and I ask one of my friends in a private hacking forum which is more experienced than any other hackers here and they said "Dude, who told you about this? It's a bull!" :O

I'mma find that thread and post it here with quotation later if their site is up.
Old 09/11/2011, 21:00   #3

Another shame bringed to romanians by him...
Old 09/13/2011, 12:23   #4

Well when joelabu12 told me about this I was suspected too this is dog ****...anyway add to block list and everything is fine.And remember when everything is too good to be true,then it probably is .
Old 09/13/2011, 12:30   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I can understand how you feel but such a thread is not allowed in any public section.

But you are allowed to create a thread in the complaint area.

Anyway you can withdrew your money if you traded through paypal and of course you could report him to the police.

And do not trade without following the trading tips from elitepvpers.

#Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread