Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{EU}Cabal Rider & Bot, LATEST VERSION{EU}

Discussion on {EU}Cabal Rider & Bot, LATEST VERSION{EU} within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation {EU}Cabal Rider & Bot, LATEST VERSION{EU}

LOOK, the cable in china is DESTROYED... now SERVER 2 WORKS....
BUT it DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE ... FOR *** SAKE!!!

This Thread is going to be updating with the LATEST VERSIONS of cabal bot and cabal rider!

Ok, this is Cabal Bot v1.06b & Cabal Rider v1.07 {EU} FOR NOW latest version at 20/07/08!
I also made the item filter to loot only Alz & Chaos Lamp!
I have also translated it to Greek and of course it has English!!
Take care! And have fun!

ΤΩΡΑ ΤΟ ΜΕΤΕΦΡΑΣΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ!!! ΓΙΑ ΟΛΟΥΣ ΕΣΑΣ ΠΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΞΕΡΕΤΕ ΚΑΛΑ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ! :P

INSTRUCTIONS

1st step!

You open cabal directory
If u want u can BACKUP ur GAMEGUARD!

2nd step!

Open Cabal Bot

3rd step!

Confirm that Cabal Bot is open

4th step!

Open Cabal Rider

5th step!

Login and start game

6th step!

Configure the settings in game!

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/131117360/bot_v1.06b___Rider_v1.07.rar
PASS: darky
Thanks
244 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 15:28   #2

Thats neat, I can use both Cabal Rider and Bot (from Botsmall) without deleting my Gameguard folder, Gamegaurd still gets bypassed for me when I run CabalBot first, then Cabal Rider (and any AutoIts, ty for person who gave me that, since CabalRider doesnt spam skills).

Nice presentation, will thank.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 15:33   #3

thanks Siion
Btw, listen what i do cuz i dont want to get banned... Cabal bot, can work as a fake GG ...That means that if u delete gameguard cabal wont notice it if u have CB open!
And cuz CR (cabal rider) doesnt do this, i just use them both, and i can delete my GG folder now

btw why u dont want to bot with 2 bots? u can enjoy both services that the 2 bots give!
Thanks
12 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 15:47   #4

Oh right, I'll delete my Gamegaurd then, I probably should of looked into that =D ty for clearing it up.

I don't really know how to use CabalBot and Botsmall forum is all untidy and there isn't a lot of easy-to-find information on it, not compared to this site where there are specific Hacks, Guides and Question subforums, so its easy to navigate, since the search feature doesn't help a mijority of time since it searches specifically for terms and not your question. I might look into CabalBot and find out more features it has, at the moment I've been leveling 2 accounts and using bot since I cant be on cabal all time, and I've been messing around with AutoIt Scripts to spam skills and pick up stuff. a lot more frequent.

1 Question I ask though, if your inventory is full, this bot doesnt sell stuff automatically, do you have to setup what to sell? Also, if you have a full inventory with lots of 4/8 space items, when it goes to buy SP/HP potions, it puts them like over the 4/8 item slots, as if its cheating the space you have, making a 4 space item only use 1 space, is this like traceable? Would a GM be able to notice that I have an unhuman amount of stuff in my inventory?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 15:48   #5

if you can tell me a service that I can use from cabalbot1.04.
It's useless to use them both, and it's also useless to delete the gg folder.
If they will update the gg version, and cabalbot1.04 won't work, you'll not be able to update gg and so you can't play.
If you like it :O

If you want to say ppl to delete gg, I think it would be better if you tell them to get a backup of the gg files. By deleting all gg files, if the bot doesn't work, you will **** up all the client, and you have to reinstall it completely.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 16:01   #6

hihi lol.... first, i backup my GG folder, and this is not my responsibility to tell them to backup it too.. Since they are messing with with Cabal files, it is their responsibility!

btw Siion, this options dont work! (sell items, and auto buy pots)!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 16:01   #7

Good point there. I usually rename rather than delete, eg "__Gameguard". Havent touched it yet though.

The only reason I run CabalBot as well as CabalRider is because CabalBot bypasses Gameguard, which allows AutoIt Scripts to work =D (rookie me).

- The buypots works for me, I havent tried the sell one. Whenever I go to 0 SP or HP pots, it teleports back, runs to NPC, then I just get them in my inventory, it doesn't open the NPC window or anything, then it runs back to level, Buys just over 100 each time, like 112.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 16:17   #8

hows this different to cabalrider 1.04?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 16:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvradiator View Post
hows this different to cabalrider 1.04?
CR 1.04 doesnt work?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 16:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIMAIbot View Post
hihi lol.... first, i backup my GG folder, and this is not my responsibility to tell them to backup it too.. Since they are messing with with Cabal files, it is their responsibility!

btw Siion, this options dont work! (sell items, and auto buy pots)!
It's not your responsibility? Yeah, sure, but if you are doing a "Guide" for everyone, you should warn them of what they are doing. Btw, if you do this guide only to try to have some "Thanks", so don't tell nothing to the noobs that will read your guide.

Imo you should edit your guide and say to backup th gg folder, not to delete it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 16:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion View Post
CR 1.04 doesnt work?
no, it doesn't work. Even with cabalbot 1.04.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2008, 16:51   #12

Well bot still works, its 11th and the servers are back up functioning. =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2008, 17:25   #13

well, my CR 1.5 and CaBOT 1.0.4 dont work.. gameguard find them , even if i delete my gg and gg.des XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 18:00   #14

DarkWindek, try deleting GG again, some times it spawns itself xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 18:05   #15

When I click Cabalrider start, since then always start training auto or auto stop training, can see that the other players???
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread