Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for CabalRider Ph Agents/Dealers

Discussion on Looking for CabalRider Ph Agents/Dealers within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for CabalRider Ph Agents/Dealers

Looking for ppl who is interested in becoming Agents/Dealers in Philippines for CabalRider Ph Bot. (very good profit margin! :P) Contact me at (YM) . Cafe owners and forum/website owners will be most suitable but not a requirement. CabalRider is in free trial period for around 3 weeks. After that it will require top up every month. Hope to establish a network of dealers/agents asap before the end of trial period. Agent advantages include good profit margin, inclusing in the official Agents/Dealers list .
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabalrider released new bot for PH [Cabalrider 1.04]
11/13/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies
here's the link http://219.129.239.193/down/CabalRider_PH1.0.4.exe enjoy botting!! kalat nyo para less chance of getting banned !! hihi.. :D
Need Help With CabalRider 1.7 EU
07/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi Pls I need help with cabalrider 1.7 EU. When I start the botsmall (for bypassing the GameGuard) and the Cabalrider (+ Login to server and so), comes no UID In Cabal from CabalRider :( PLS ANSWER :(
New CabalRider
06/04/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 5 Replies
yea im waiting for the new cabal rider its 11:58 eastern time i just wanted to know is it coming out within the next hour or what?
help cabalrider sg
05/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Need to pay for ******* bot???? i dont understand whats happend some1 can answer to me?
Agents Exploit
01/10/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Start a mission and abort in mission area. You should get a warning that you have 30 secs left till agents arrive. At the end of the timer you will get an agent. Each player gets their own agent. So if there is 4 team members in the mission area 4 agents summon. Now to avoid dying climb up a pipe so you're halfway from the ground and roof. If you do it right the agent cant hit you and others can gank him . Also I'm not sure but I think agents still die when you leave the mission...