Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot, Numb bot for spamming

Discussion on Bot, Numb bot for spamming within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Bot, Numb bot for spamming

Release candidate- 2
If you're having issues with the bot PLEASE re-read the 'setup' section below.

UPDATE: Auto-Potter SHOULD be fixed, please repot (intentional mistype) any problems with it. P.s. Due to the nature of the auto-potter it MAY cause some framerate issues until i find a better suited fix, please report any issues NOT involving that.

Updates:
03/08/2008: Added skillspam for keys 1-8 each key on 1-5 has a 'delay' of approx 2.5 seconds (which you can play with if you really want). each key 6-8 has a delay of about ~200 ms (1/5th of a second). The designation of 6-8 as 'buff keys' should now be possible. 1-5 should be skill keys (they will be spammed repeatedly) Took sole responsibility of the bot (compatibility may suffer) Fixed skill lag bug.

Compatibility: Apparently some users of the bot have reported the auto-pot function being buggy. At present I am working to rectify this issue (Ive been meaning to anyways since its the only part of this bot I didn't code), and expect a fix in the upcoming days.

about: I make / distribute this bot totally free of charge, and expect you to do the same, should you ever see / hear of someone charging for this bot, please inform me and I'll settle it. I play on mercury server cabalsea, if you would like to meet my character in game, give gifts to show your love and support I won't turn them down, however noone is obligated to do so, and I will continue to work on this bot, totally free of charge. ^_^ KillinZBloWx

Setup: Please read below and follow the steps as they are listed.
(this guide assumes you have cabal bypassed, if not check out the other stickied thread for that)

Step 1: Download / install/ run Q-Macro: link Quick Macro - Reviews and free Quick Macro downloads at Download.com

Step 1.5 Create a 'new' macro, click the 'script' tab and paste the code below in. Click the 'setup' tab at the top and tick software compatability mode. Ensure no other macros share the same enable hotkey as this one.

Step 2: Set your desktop resolution to 1024x768

Step 2.5yes i did forget this and I'm too lazy to renumber)Install this (very ugly) ui mod: UI_Texture0.dds - FileFront.com place the file in the to x:\program files\OGplanet\cabal online\data\ui\theme\ folder. the reason its so plain / ugly is simple, the colors appear NOWHERE in the entire game, thus making pixel detection realllly easy, if you know of another color that i could use that is less ugly, let me know)

Step 3: Open cabal

Step 4:In options set the resolution to 1024x768, click the box for windowed mode, and in the 'game' part click on auto-attack

Step 5:Place a skill you enjoy spamming in the first slot (number 1 slot).

Step 6:Place your potions (hp) In the = key

Step 7:Hit the maximize window button (so it takes up the whole screen)

Step 8: Hit the bots hotkey and enjoy the farming

Disclaimer: By downloading / using this you understand that you are breaking the TOS you agreed to when you joined cabal NA and as a result you can be banned, suspended or some other BS. In the event of this happening the author holds NO responsibility for your actions whatsoever. These scripts are being distributed under and open creative commons license as a 'proof of concept' and may be freely distributed so long as credit is given to the author.

Updated code @:14:00 EST: 04/16/2008 (MM/DD/YYYY format date)
Killing code streamlined

Code:

VBS dim coordx, coordy
VBS dim isMob = 0
Rem [MacroStart]
VBSCall FindColorEx(0,0,1024,685,"006DD6",1,0.9,x,y)
VBS coordx = x
VBS coordy = y
If coordx>=0 and coordy>=0
Gosub [Kill]
EndIf
VBSCall FindColorEx(0,0,1024,685,"10DFDE",1,0.9,x,y)
VBS coordx = x
VBS coordy = y
If coordx>=0 and coordy>=0
//If found the fuzzy color, x and y will be larger than 0
Gosub [Kill]
EndIf
Delay 50
Goto [MacroStart]
Sub [MobCheck]
IfColor 379,29,f700ff,0
isMob = 1
KeyDown 32,1
Delay 10
KeyUp 32,1
Else
isMob = 0
EndIf
Return
Sub [HP]
IfColor 97,43,0 ,0
KeyDown 187,1
Delay 10
KeyUp 187,1
EndIf
Return
Sub [Kill]
offsets like 'MoveTo x+10 y+10'
MoveTo x y
Delay 50
LeftClick 1
KeyDown 49,1
Delay 19
KeyUp 49,1
KeyPress 32,1
Delay 1750
KeyDown 50,1
Delay 27
KeyUp 50,1
Delay 1806
KeyPress 32,1
Delay 6
KeyDown 51,1
Delay 21
KeyUp 51,1
Delay 12
KeyPress 32,1
Delay 1706
MoveTo x y
Delay 50
LeftClick 1
KeyDown 52,1
Delay 38
KeyUp 52,1
Delay 25
KeyPress 32,1
Delay 60
KeyDown 53,1
Delay 7
KeyUp 53,1
Delay 25
MoveTo x y
Delay 50
Gosub [MobCheck]
Gosub [HP]
EndWhile
Delay 12
KeyDown 32,7
KeyUp 32, 7
// EndIf
VBS coordx = 0
VBS coordy = 0
Return
Enjoy the bot
Numb
Old 06/03/2008, 09:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey , anyone know how to get the crack for Qmacro? ... And a more reliable Xtrap Bypass for Cabal...?
Send me an email wif the link or file -