Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About AutoClicker

Discussion on About AutoClicker within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About AutoClicker

Hello. As you can see I'm new on this forum (very cool forum btw).

Right to the point. I will buy premium in a few days and I would like to auto lvl up on dummys, but all the AutoClickers I downloaded don't work on Cabal.

Does anyone know about a good working AutoClicker.
Old 05/23/2008, 18:43   #2

Try This

can you lvl skills on dummyes without auto clicker...
you need to keep pressed the key of your skill and click on Cash Shop an wait it open. now you can unkeep and close the shop! see its Auto Skilling!
Old 05/23/2008, 19:10   #3

Thank you very much. It works!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New AutoClicker!
10/17/2019 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 194 Replies
This is a new autoclicker made in autoit Functions: Can Left Or right click you can specify time between clicks can get mouse position (x and y) has customizable hotkeys to pause, get mouse position, change timer, and exit.
autoclicker
05/09/2017 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 75 Replies
A nooblettish autoclicker. Both- Holds CTRL and clicks with Left and after that right mouse button Left- Holds CTRL and clicks with the left mouse button Right- holds ctrl and right clicks SetClickRate-the time between each clicks(You choose the speed 1000=1sec) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-e xploits-hacks-tools/20799d1238100994-autoclicker-u ntitled.jpg Ctrl+q to pause
autoclicker v1
07/19/2010 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 8 Replies
Click to open Move folder to desktop Open folder Click auto clicker and begin using it
Looking for Autoclicker
03/20/2010 - Archlord - 15 Replies
Hi all.. Because i am a lazy a$$ i am looking for an Autoclicker to work with Archlord (window and full-screen) ( macro or whatever i can get) I wanna raise my Cooking - Alchemy (and omg this takes tiiiime ) I tried 2-3 "autoclickers" from Google But they dont work with AL..... Anyone got a syggestion?
Looking for an old autoclicker
02/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, I remember having a program that was made with AHK. This program would record your mouse and a few keys for you until you stopped its recording. It would start with the "Home" key I believe. I seem to have misplaced it in this mess I call a computer and I'm in need of it. I have search and haven't come up with the program I'm looking for. Any help is appreciated. Thank You