Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speedhack Disconnect Problem !!!

Discussion on Speedhack Disconnect Problem !!! within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speedhack Disconnect Problem !!!

i use Speedhack. But 1-2 minute later disconnect in game.Please help me ? How is Not Disconnect Game ?
Old 06/27/2008, 06:49   #2

try 1.5-1.6
Old 06/27/2008, 07:11   #3

give p, that speed hack is usless, no matter what speed u choose u get dc in about 1-5 mins. rider or twinr alot better
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to fix Disconnect problem ?
07/31/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
when i have fishing or standing or selling with the time 30 minute or 1-2 hour my client will disconnet , how to fix this bug ? :bandit:
I need a non disconnect speedhack
07/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Wonder if someone have it!!!!
speedhack disconnect
11/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
When i use the speedhack option in cheat engine to a high number then i get disconnected within a few seconds... I know it's kind of a logical thing with packets send or something. Read some stuff about it. But the thing is, is that i see some others speedhack bosses within seconds. So they must have set their speedhack to a high number aswell. But they don't get disconnected. So i'm wondering, what is the trick for not getting disconnected and still be able to use skills fast...?? ...