Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider(SEA) Going Commercial

Discussion on CabalRider(SEA) Going Commercial within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalRider(SEA) Going Commercial

SAD... GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AFTER 28MAY... Gotta Go Mid Valley or IOIMall Puchong to buy some **** charge cards.. wtf. cb..

Any Geniuses here wanna make something free but as useful n simple as cabal rider??
Old 05/22/2008, 11:34   #2

If your lucky Izeliae will continue to release TwinR Timerless Versions, but I personally would prefer CabalRider pay/not.
Old 05/22/2008, 12:18   #3

its just less than 8 usd per month... i personally think its super worth, havent seen such a cheap bot that cost 2usd per week...would be even better if they use the money and develop more useful function and anti gm functions
why dont you just stop leeching free bots
Old 05/22/2008, 12:19   #4

So this explains why the NA version is taking so long.
Old 05/22/2008, 12:48   #5

rider bot is definitely worth paying and its not very expensive.
we should support them so that we can get better functions in the future

@ jackkey: i think even pre schoolers can afford paying rider, or are malaysians all leechers???
Old 05/22/2008, 13:00   #6

lol for a game i will not waste money nyahaha, DONT buy some cards or support CABAL RIDER lets just wait another bot to pop up..

ragnarok bot is better than CABALRIDER bot but its free lol..

i think they really need money nyahaha
Old 05/22/2008, 13:30   #7

ro is diff bro... but i wish go some solution to get free bots =D
Old 05/22/2008, 13:39   #8

good luck waiting for ur free bot
Old 05/22/2008, 13:57   #9

You're just another ******* good for nothing useless leecher TS
Old 05/22/2008, 14:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsforsale View Post
lol for a game i will not waste money nyahaha, DONT buy some cards or support CABAL RIDER lets just wait another bot to pop up..

ragnarok bot is better than CABALRIDER bot but its free lol..

i think they really need money nyahaha
-well too bad this is not ragnarok ...
-the bot is worth paying/month they might really need money since they help out some folks back to china ... true or not i might as well pay for this bot if i have to....
-please move to right section
Old 05/22/2008, 15:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackkeylow View Post
SAD... GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AFTER 28MAY... Gotta Go Mid Valley or IOIMall Puchong to buy some **** charge cards.. wtf. cb..

Any Geniuses here wanna make something free but as useful n simple as cabal rider??
you can contact me if you wanna purchase the charge card. i m reseller base in KL.

Darren
Old 05/22/2008, 17:58   #12

I LOVE YOUR ICON EPVP^RULEZ...MY MY DI.CK HOT MAN
Old 05/22/2008, 20:24   #13

Yet another moron crying over a lost cheat. Maybe crying will get you enough money to pay for the bot? Have you ever heard of the words "business" and "profit"? Even if Cabalrider was a charitable organization, the service should only be provided to people who actually appreciate the team's efforts and acknowledges the difficulties in China right now; unlike you people, who only care about what happens on your computer screen in a pixelated world. Requests like "you guys go out and find some free bots for me so I can cheat in an online game now" make me throw up.
Old 05/22/2008, 22:29   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoTheRobot View Post
So this explains why the NA version is taking so long.

That is NOT why the NA version is taking long.....there are many things that need attention, at the moment, from the time away from the office.

It is one of many projects going on at the same time.
Old 05/23/2008, 06:51   #15

lol bro you will pay for a tool thats theres 80% you will get ban because only few will use and im sure many players will hunt for you hahaha!!