Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NA hack CT ( map hack..no skill delay...teleport hack...combo)

This is a discussion on NA hack CT ( map hack..no skill delay...teleport hack...combo) within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category; First thank you to xanward and Elite Trooper for make guide teach how to find those address 2nd ..i am ...

Old   #1

Smile NA hack CT ( map hack..no skill delay...teleport hack...combo)

First thank you to xanward and Elite Trooper for make guide teach how to find those address
2nd ..i am not sure the no skill delay work or not...because it work for me but i dont knw about other...
here the link to download ct file

PS: sorry for my bad english...because i am viet and just live in us for 2 months ;P..and i upload to mega because i dont knw how to post file in here -.- ..thank me if this ct help u guys out ;P thank you
PS:i took outthe no skill delay out because it barely work( i dont know why ) i will try to figure out why ;P sowwie -(

Thanks
2 Users
supertaza (12/28/2009), zlaiweihj (06/07/2010)
Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznboiz4u View Post
First thank you to xanward and Elite Trooper for make guide teach how to find those address
2nd ..i am not sure the no skill delay work or not...because it work for me but i dont knw about other...
here the link to download ct file

PS: sorry for my bad english...because i am viet and just live in us for 2 months ;P..and i upload to mega because i dont knw how to post file in here -.- ..thank me if this ct help u guys out ;P thank you
PS:i took outthe no skill delay out because it barely work( i dont know why ) i will try to figure out why ;P sowwie -(
Your link doesn't work.
Old   #3

i checked..it worked....what u talk about -.- ...
Thanks
1 User
yosmerxd (09/08/2009)
Old   #4

Quote:
Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
Lol.
Old   #5

Didn't work.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddance View Post
Lol.
they have that on every single link..its basically a disclaimer to prevent viruses

You can't share addresses unless they appear green in cheat engine(this means that they are status and never change)

You can however share Pointers(using them makes finding addresses much easier)
Old   #7

Link death please new upload +++
Old   #8

sorry i have no idea how to post file.....me first time post file lol....i dont know how but my girlfriend brother can use the address when i gave it to him to another computer ..
PS : sorry for my bad english...
if any1 dont scare me scam then pm me i will give the link by pm then..
Old   #9

ugh its a .ct file how u spose to open that?
Old   #10

use UCE to open it