Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre-Release- Qmacro Farm bot (Na, possibly EU)

Discussion on Pre-Release- Qmacro Farm bot (Na, possibly EU) within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pre-Release- Qmacro Farm bot (Na, possibly EU)

To begin with, I would like to say that this is my labor of love and there is a LOT that has gone into it.

For the time being I'm not going to post a 'very' detailed faq to go along with it, that will come with later editions of the bot itself.

At present you will need:
A working Xtrap / GG bypass
A modified Ui: (link here: )
The script included
advanced macro knowledge and an understanding of how to use 'pick' in Q-macro

Features: Auto skill spam 1-9 auto potting (0 if i recall, i was pretty out of it when i finished it up, didn't comment it)
mob detection
auto looting

Features to be added: auto-breakdown, auto warp/return (full inventory), auto combo (almost done now)

Disclaimer: This will make your ui look fairly ugly (the mob / combo frame will be a bright pink, the reason behind this is because its a color that isn't used ANYWHERE else in the game, so its pretty easy on pixel detection). If you feel the burning need to take a screenshot of something, please revert your UI back... keep a backup of your old ui file in a seperate folder, etc.

As with any 'hack / bot' I am not responsible for anything that happens to your account as a result of use / misuse of this. You may be banned, or suspended.

With that said, heres the code. Copy past it into the 'script' section of Q-Macro and run it while bypassed. I'll have a more exact faq on the 'pick' cords tomorrow or the day after, for now i just wanted to release something 'open source' to share my ideas with the community.

Code:
[General]
Description=Farm4
BeginHotkey=121
BeginHotkeyMod=0
PauseHotkey=0
PauseHotkeyMod=0
StopHotkey=123
StopHotkeyMod=0
RunOnce=1
EnableWindow=
Enable=0
AutoRun=0
[Repeat]
Type=0
Number=1
[CallBack]
OnSetup=
[Comment]
Content=

[Script]
//6DD6 - org
VBS dim coordx, coordy
VBS dim hong,lan,hongT,lanT
UserVar hong=70 If HP<hong%, supply HP
UserVar hongT=256 Delay after supply for HP(in milliseconds)
VBS dim isMob = 0
Rem [MacroStart]
VBSCall FindColorEx(0,0,1024,685,"00DBDE",1,0.9,x,y)
//Search a fuzzy color in a fixed area  (0,0,1024,768) is the area, "FFFFFF" is the color, 1 means searching from center to periphery, 0.8 means the fuzzy degree. The found coordinates will be saved in (x,y)
VBS coordx = x
VBS coordy = y
If coordx>=0 and coordy>=0
    //If found the fuzzy color, x and y will be larger than 0
    Gosub [Kill]
EndIf 
VBSCall FindColorEx(0,0,1024,685,"006DD6",1,0.9,x,y)
//Search a fuzzy color in a fixed area  (0,0,1024,768) is the area, "FFFFFF" is the color, 1 means searching from center to periphery, 0.8 means the fuzzy degree. The found coordinates will be saved in (x,y)
VBS coordx = x
VBS coordy = y
If coordx>=0 and coordy>=0
    //If found the fuzzy color, x and y will be larger than 0
    Gosub [Kill]
EndIf 
Delay 50
Goto [MacroStart]
Sub [MobCheck]
    IfColor 380,30,f700ff,0
        isMob = 1
        KeyPress 32,10
    Else 
        isMob = 0
    EndIf 
Return 
Sub [HP]
    IfColor hong/100*(231-59)+59 45 0 2
        //x2=Right side of the HP bar, x1=Left side of the HP bar
        //y=Y axis of the center of HP bar, color=The color when HP bar is empty
        KeyPress 187,1
        //Press the supply HP hot key
        // Delay hongT
        //delay after supply HP, waiting for supply complete
    EndIf 
Return 
Sub [Kill]
    MoveTo x y
    //Move mouse cursor to the color. For some games, you may use the coordinates with offsets like 'MoveTo x+10 y+10'
    Delay 50
    LeftClick 1
    //Click left mouse button to attack
    Delay 50
    Gosub [MobCheck]
    //  If isMob = 1
    // KeyPress 50,1
    While isMob = 1
        KeyPress 49,1
        Delay 2
        Gosub [MobCheck]
        Gosub [HP]
    EndWhile 
    Delay 100
    KeyPress 32,10
    // EndIf
    VBS coordx = 0
    VBS coordy = 0
Return
A quick note: this macro is made to farm at 1024x768x16bit (color depth)

IfColor 380,30,f700ff,0 (thats your hint on pick cords)

Enjoy-
Numblocke
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/09/2008, 01:56   #2

wat mob does it detect?
Old 03/09/2008, 02:00   #3

It works solely off vicinity... so any mob thats around. I tend to use it in 'abandoned' areas in UG.
Old 03/09/2008, 03:18   #4

It works, however, it doesn't use any skill for me, it only target the mobs.
Old 03/09/2008, 04:48   #5

imma try this out, ill give feedback.
Old 03/09/2008, 05:16   #6

Right now in the version i uploaded here (internal testing v4, public alpha 0.1) it SPAMS the 1 key and the pickup key. it also works solely off the pixel detection at the cords "380,30" if your X/Y cords don't show the hex color F700FF then you won't have a mob targeted.

I'm working on a 'laptop compatibility mode' also, all it really changes is the keypress to keydown / keyup.

Aside from that this doesn't work on gray / light yellow monsters, and its even picky about which yellow monsters it attacks.

The auto pot is REALLY picky about when it pots, and to correct my original post, pots are in the = space.

The macro spams the 1 key, auto attacks until its up again then moves from mob to mob killing them in turn. this thread Will likely be closed, since this is just the 'pre-release' version, I should be releasing newer / better versions soon (maybe not having to make the UI ugly... no promises though)... this is really just to show the people that pointed me to the bypass that I am working :0
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2008, 12:38   #7

elite*gold: 20
I should close this thread like you said. Done.
Closed Thread