Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Privat Server] Guide for cheattable hacks Nocd/combo etc

Discussion on [Privat Server] Guide for cheattable hacks Nocd/combo etc within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 04/03/2009, 19:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldrinflip View Post

TY for the reply CHIKZ.. i will try to do the wall speed again.. lets see what happen. =) but TY tho everything is perfect.

oh yah i remember.. the wall speed ADRESS is kinna confusing..lol it has a lot of numbers.. i wanna ask wich number shud i put..? tnx
Im not sure what address you mean by "wall speed" I suppose you mean walk speed.

In what way is it confusing?

Your calculation should be Your scanned address - 2AD0
For example my walkspeed address is
0199F08C - 2AD0 = 199C5BC

Hope this will help. And please use the "edit button next time"
And press *thanks* down to the right if you like it please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritou View Post
Man i can't get this to work.. I mean, i do all ur steps, almost get the same adresses, but yet can't.

1.I scanned for my ''current lvl'' and got ''01673474''
2. Gone on CE and took lvl addy and then got the NOCD one.
3. Gone in calculator, Lvl addy - NOCD = FFFFFFFFFFFFF51C
4. Again new calc. Current lvl addy - FFFFFFFFFFFFF51C = 01673F58
5. Added adress then froze it, of course i froze the trigger one too.

It didn't work =( Dont know why, am i doing something wrong? >_<..

PS: When i say ''current lvl'' is the one from scanning, wich is the right lvl one. And the ''lvl addy'' is the one that is in the ct.

Thx in advance man.

Your calculation is right, and you dont have to freeze the trigger address.
Did you add the address and change the value to 1?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2009, 19:34   #17

hehe i got it.. TNX.. i already press thank u..sorry for too much question.. 1 last question.. what does trigger do? =)
Old 04/03/2009, 20:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikz View Post
Your calculation is right, and you dont have to freeze the trigger address.
Did you add the address and change the value to 1?
Of course i did, yet it doesn't work, The skills have cooldowns, the cooldown shows in the client, i tried pressing a lot to see if i did more dmg. But nothing changed.

Bad bad T_T.. I play Cabal Helix, maybe that's why?

And, dont i have to smart edit or something? =S Read in another post to ''recalculate all address'' then ''change to address'' then ''change''

Anyway i didn't do that step, suposdly the CT u gave is for Helix(got the same from another post) but i dunno..

****** me off xD Doing it all friggin right and stupid game doesnt help <.<.

Thx again!
Old 04/03/2009, 22:40   #19

Quote:
hehe i got it.. TNX.. i already press thank u..sorry for too much question.. 1 last question.. what does trigger do? =)
You're welcome.
As for your question I can't really answer it because I didn't make the cheattable. I didn't put much effort in exploring it either since I'm good with all the other hacks available :P

Quote:
Of course i did, yet it doesn't work, The skills have cooldowns, the cooldown shows in the client, i tried pressing a lot to see if i did more dmg. But nothing changed.

Bad bad T_T.. I play Cabal Helix, maybe that's why?

And, dont i have to smart edit or something? =S Read in another post to ''recalculate all address'' then ''change to address'' then ''change''

Anyway i didn't do that step, suposdly the CT u gave is for Helix(got the same from another post) but i dunno..

Pisses me off xD Doing it all friggin right and stupid game doesnt help <.<.

Thx again!
It should work for helix, because that's where I got the cheat table from, and I read about calculations there as well. It worked for me s:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2009, 23:16   #20

oh ok tnx.. very very last question.. can i hack alz in chroniclegamers cabal? TY
Old 04/03/2009, 23:22   #21

Quote:
oh ok tnx.. very very last question.. can i hack alz in chroniclegamers cabal? TY
Well, I don't know very much in that area. But I'm sure you can edit your alz with the cheat engine, though you won't be able to use it.
(It will only show more alz for you) aka client sided.
So I'm afraid I can't help you with alz hacking Goodluck though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2009, 23:49   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikz View Post
It should work for helix, because that's where I got the cheat table from, and I read about calculations there as well. It worked for me s:
Gaaah man , i was trying it on Helix T_T.. Couldnt get it to work **** -.-!!

I've asked, u know, u get those substractions then u do the smart edit thing? (Recalculate all address, etc..)?

Because i tried the method u say and it doesn't work D: I'll keep trying anyway.

Do you play on helix? (if u want to give me ur char name to add you, i wont go likez ''AMMAGAWZ GIEV ME H4CKZ PL0x!1!111! xD)

Thx anyway bro! I'll keep trying!
Old 04/04/2009, 00:12   #23

Quote:
Gaaah man , i was trying it on Helix T_T.. Couldnt get it to work **** -.-!!

I've asked, u know, u get those substractions then u do the smart edit thing? (Recalculate all address, etc..)?

Because i tried the method u say and it doesn't work D: I'll keep trying anyway.

Do you play on helix? (if u want to give me ur char name to add you, i wont go likez ''AMMAGAWZ GIEV ME H4CKZ PL0x!1!111! xD)

Thx anyway bro! I'll keep trying!
I'm afraid I don't play any private servers anymore, I only play official cabal now.
Well there is a thread called "cabal helix hack" or something, and that shows some calculations. It's a bit complicated written though, a bit messy.
But I'm sure those are the same calculation that I've used just that he calls them "smart" etc.
Anyways, goodluck o: I hope you get it working for you. I don't know if Helix implented any antihack or updated their client version?
Might be that causing problems if so.

If you end up getting stuck following this guide, do some experiments yourself and try to figure it out! The more you practise the more you will learn, and hopefully succeed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2009, 02:01   #24

can i have some question ?

i tried the pots hack first, and .. it really no cooldown when i spam pots, but, it didnt heal my hp as seen as in my spamming... any clue for that ?

and the skill no cooldown wasnt worked for me, even the combo too

the combo is terrible for me, when i freeze it in 1, i cant even use skill lol
dont know why

anyway, hope you can solve my problem
and i am playing elite cabal, anyone know how to dupe in that server now ? i though i could dupe, but just almost could can only see the same items in 2 places, but still couldnt get it out
Old 04/04/2009, 02:16   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqqq11 View Post
can i have some question ?

i tried the pots hack first, and .. it really no cooldown when i spam pots, but, it didnt heal my hp as seen as in my spamming... any clue for that ?

and the skill no cooldown wasnt worked for me, even the combo too

the combo is terrible for me, when i freeze it in 1, i cant even use skill lol
dont know why

anyway, hope you can solve my problem
and i am playing elite cabal, anyone know how to dupe in that server now ? i though i could dupe, but just almost could can only see the same items in 2 places, but still couldnt get it out
If Elitecabal has any antihack im not sure if its working,
I've had the same "problem" with pots as well, they do heal faster than normal though, if you use them at the right time.

Hmm try not to freeze the combo then?
For you no cooldown, just make sure you did the calculation right then set the value to 1. In some servers it doesn't have the effect as it should have, could be because of antihack or different client version.
Old 04/04/2009, 02:45   #26

i see.. but if i dont freeze the combe, it wont work

hmm maybe couldnt hack on my server or something, i just want finish my rank up quest with some hack anyway
Old 04/04/2009, 02:54   #27

this hack pretty much working on chroniclesgamers cabal and cabal helix.. and i tied to use it on elitecabal unfortunately... it doesnt work.. so yah.. =)
Old 04/04/2009, 06:23   #28

how can i load my old setting i try to open but when i open it.. i cant chek the box thing..pls help.. so i dont have to calculate every time i play tnx
Old 04/04/2009, 11:02   #29

Quote:
how can i load my old setting i try to open but when i open it.. i cant chek the box thing..pls help.. so i dont have to calculate every time i play tnx
Up in the left corner, where you click to select the cabalmain.exe there is a saving icon. Click it and save the cheattable to your desktop
or you can just do CTRL + S and then choose to save it at the desktop.
Old 04/04/2009, 15:53   #30

All i can say is **** YEAH xD!

As i experimented a little, i found my solution ^^!

For those this method doesn't work, maybe mine does D:

1.Open CE
2.Attach to System.dll (cabal helix)
3.Substract the Lvl address in table - Current lvl address(ur real one, the one u scan) = ''Magic address''
3.Substract that 'magic address' to 'skill cd in the table'/like Cheattable NoCD - Magic address = Real No CD!
4. Add address manually, and freeze at 1!
5. Have fun xD

Note: If u spam it too much u get dc, so just try to Roll ur face on keyboard, 1234556678123456, like that ^^..

Trigger address is the GM address, i didnt have to Freeze it or change it to 1 :S Wich is weird, as i've read u need to put on the trigger on so u can use some hacks like No pot CD, cause only gms have those ''powers''

Haha it was so stupid that i didnt try it before xD Well i was asleep anyway, woke up kinda fresh minded hoho! Anyway thx man ^^ Im glad i got it to work!

Cya.! o.O^
Thanks
1 User