Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Activate Party skills without a party

This is a discussion on Activate Party skills without a party within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category; Well, first pardon for my english, i hope that you can understand something.... Apply Cheat engine and Search 0 in ...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

Activate Party skills without a party

Well, first pardon for my english, i hope that you can understand something....

Apply Cheat engine and Search 0 in mode 4bytes. Now find 1 friend and make a party. The next search now in CE must be 2. Try deactivate(0) and activate the party(2) with only one friend. When you have found the correct value, left in 2 and try activate your party skill....and....

Note: if your party has got 3 members, then find 3 in CE.

This has been tested in EliteCabal

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2

Thanks for this it should be very helpful for classes such as force shielder with the skill shadow shield ;p
Old   #3

and it SHOULD~ work. somebody test it please ^^
Old   #4

nice,tested,works....

Old   #5

Sorry for my ognorance .... ok here i go
I open CE and then do the search 0 and then i got a lot of values
then i proceed to do the search number 2 and got more value si dont understand
how to do this trick to the poster please respond me pls.
If YOU can do it whith more detayl and whith screen shots would be nice please.
greetings
p.d:i am in cabal HELIX Online
Old   #6

Well, once you have scanned 0 value, find a friend and make a party. Now in CE you can see near of FirstScan button a "Next Scan" button. This "Next Scan", compare the las search that have you maked before.
The steps: "First Scan" with 0 in "value", Exact Value in "Scan Type" and 4 bytes in "Value Type". When CE has maked the scan, go to Cabal an make a party with a friend.
Next i CE change 2 in "value" and push in "Next Scan" button. CE will compare all memory regions with 0 value that has been found before, with the new value 2.
When CE has finished, break the party and now search 0 with "Next Scan".
Do this until you have found few values, or only one.
Old   #7

ok i enter cabal Helix online
open CE 5.5 and scan 0 and i dont get any values... this is wierd

I have to do all this processes AGAIN when i enter cabal online to do it?
(you know sometimes ppl dont want to party whith you or when you need a partner there is no 1 in the clan conected....)

maybe i am doing something wrongi follow the instructions and nothing happens at least in cabal helix online
greetings
Old   #8

Is rare not found 0 values......¿are you sure that has asociated CE with Cabal? maybe you must find a tutorial of CE.
Once you have found the party value, you can save in a cheat table file. When you run cabal online it sure that you must recalculate this address. But is allways in the same distance from "honor point".
Then by this method, find your honor points, next find the party activator and save in a .ct file (File->Save). The next time that you run your cabal, find your honor points and recalculate with the values of .ct file

But first....Find a CheatEngine tutorial.
Old   #9

So i do this:

1.start cabal online
2.open cheat engine->pc->cabl dll
put 0 in Hex->search i got a number but not in the left only 1 number i save thath number.
what i do whith ressult adres in 0?
3.then find party
4.then scan 2 and freeze thath values
5.File->save
6.exit party-->exit cabal
7.reenter cabal
8.find my honor points after i find it
9. i need to find the value i search the befoure in the search ressults.

i am correct?

This work on cabal Helix online?
can you do a screen shot tutorial from the begining... i dont understand how i find the party activator... "find the party activator" i need this bufs pls help
Old   #10

no....you must assign cabalmain.exe, no cabl.dll.
2nd. you must try search and compare many times in one sesion. Not only one. Its obbious.
The file is to save when you have found the correct value, an will be easier to foun when you play again.
I repeat....find a CE Manual or Tutorial. Read How to find Your honour points in this forum.
Closed Thread