Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] BM2 1ms delay - no macros needed

Discussion on [GUIDE] BM2 1ms delay - no macros needed within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] BM2 1ms delay - no macros needed

Step 1 : Take no knockdown address.. i am assuming you know this address.

Step 2 : Freeze the address and change the value to 9 or 11 when you are ready to attack. Because after freezing it to 9, you will have a difficulty in moving around.

Going back to normal state: Change value to 7 and then unfreeze. thats all.

If you would use hotkeys or code it in a dll, this would very helpful. This is an alternative way besides the NCT which cast all skills in your skill slots at the same time.

in Addition- value 12 is teleport on mouse click.

Credit : Bartbilf for the
Thanks
14 Users
Old 10/18/2012, 23:24   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Nice little tweaks on that address;D

If you don't mind, put a link to the cheat table, so people can get the address by just clicking on the link;p
Old 10/19/2012, 00:11   #3

Link added.. i noticed the value of this address changes everytime my char do something so i played around with the values..
Old 11/07/2012, 17:38   #4

i do not really understand it. can u help me a little bit? im a newbie
Old 11/07/2012, 23:14   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by lintekens02 View Post
Link added.. i noticed the value of this address changes everytime my char do something so i played around with the values..
True, it holds all kind of actions. There also is an addy that holds the 'animation', if you freeze it to the right value, you can have a warrior doing the bm2 'move' of an FA everytime you press a button. Or just do a continous 'sit'-animation while walking. But it's only on your screen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2012, 05:39   #6

thanks to this its more easier to do that 1ms nsd.. in my case i do it pressing letters A and D while in bm2.. ^^
Old 12/05/2015, 00:32   #7

Hello guys how can the NCK of BM2 ... I already have the NoDelay the BM2 and BM3
Old 12/07/2015, 19:53   #8

could make tutorial video