Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forgotten Temple B2f Wallhack Guide..

Discussion on Forgotten Temple B2f Wallhack Guide.. within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forgotten Temple B2f Wallhack Guide..

1. Espita Room DO the Quest for the Crown
2. Proceed to Red Color ROom and talk to the RED mutant Statue #1
3. Then click on a doorway before Ispita's room, which you are now able to use after talking to the Red Mutant
4. Kill Ariyak..After Killing Ariyak talk with the Red Mutant Statue #2 in the room and you'll get the quest item (turn Off ur aoe to prevent Arzip from getting hit.. when arzip get hit.all atack at Ariyak is gonna be MIssed.. and you need to kill arzip for you to succesfully hit Ariyak)
5. Go to the place where Arzip was and click the wall. You will be transported to a corridor.
6. Click the device in the corridor for you to enter Tyrants chamber
7. in able to respawn Tyrant you must click the Device inside Tyrants chamber..
kill TYRANT for you to Respawn Leth Tyrant...

Happy Hunting....
PS: i have CT of this GUIDE..i dont want to share it here in public for you guys to practice first this guide manualy... maybe u can check bartbilf cheat tables if he had his own...im sure he have.. dont forget to hit thanx....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Espita.jpg (5.8 KB, 2905 views)
File Type: jpg red statue.jpg (9.2 KB, 2668 views)
File Type: jpg doorway before espita.jpg (8.6 KB, 2807 views)
File Type: jpg ariyak room.jpg (11.1 KB, 2183 views)
File Type: jpg transported corrdor.jpg (6.7 KB, 1970 views)
File Type: jpg corridor device.jpg (6.1 KB, 1607 views)
File Type: jpg Tyrant's Chamber Device.jpg (6.1 KB, 1481 views)
Thanks
105 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 01:36   #2

This should be on the guild section. Thanks BTW
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 01:38   #3

aw sorry.... pls trasnfer to GUIDE section....thanx..
Old 08/12/2012, 01:40   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
This is a guide, it should be in the guide section.

For the people who don't want to PM:
1. download my cheat table
2. add hotkeys to the X and Y coordinate for the following places:
-ispita crown
-red statue 1
-Ariyek gate
-Tyrant wall

Edit: since this is now made public, I'll add the spawns to a new version of the .CT later this night or tomorrow
Thanks
11 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 02:01   #5

hey bart can i include the CT here?
Old 08/12/2012, 02:16   #6

i cant kill tyrant he is so hard. any idea how to easy kill? thanks
Old 08/12/2012, 02:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubasieche View Post
i cant kill tyrant he is so hard. any idea how to easy kill? thanks
buy nice items like with those 7%amp and up per part.. FATAL in HELM and WEAPS.. then use No skill delay while hiding in wall..
Old 08/12/2012, 02:29   #8

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
@tanyabeleren
yes you can include whatever you want in your own thread ;p i'll probably include my own dungeon spawns for ft2 in my table tomorrow

@kubasieche
if you don't have wallhack, get some vamperic gear to leech HP back, use no skill delay with bm2, it will get you banned, but that's the only way as far as I know
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 02:35   #9

i have full armor 7%amp. fatal helm and weapon. im afraid to use too much nsd. tyrant hp still full. something wrong with my quest or tyrant real hard to kill? anyway thank you. maybe i need a party.
Old 08/12/2012, 02:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubasieche View Post
i have full armor 7%amp. fatal helm and weapon. im afraid to use too much nsd. tyrant hp still full. something wrong with my quest or tyrant real hard to kill? anyway thank you. maybe i need a party.
dont be afraid to use to much NSD.. keep practicing using NSD.. you must know when to stop and relog.. its not the NSD that coz banned its the error that you enconter when you DC becoz of improper NSD.

tyrant Hp regen is really effin fast .. same is true for LEth tyrant..

yup maybe u shud need trusted party dungeon runner.....
Old 08/12/2012, 03:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyabeleren View Post
1. Espita Room DO the Quest for the Crown
2. Proceed to Red Color ROom and talk to the RED mutant Statue #1
3. Then click on a doorway before Ispita's room, which you are now able to use after talking to the Red Mutant
4. Kill Ariyak..After Killing Ariyak talk with the Red Mutant Statue #2 in the room and you'll get the quest item (turn Off ur aoe to prevent Arzip from getting hit.. when arzip get hit.all atack at Ariyak is gonna be MIssed.. and you need to kill arzip for you to succesfully hit Ariyak)
5. Go to the place where Arzip was and click the wall. You will be transported to a corridor.
6. Click the device in the corridor for you to enter Tyrants chamber
7. in able to respawn Tyrant you must click the Device inside Tyrants chamber..
kill TYRANT for you to Respawn Leth Tyrant...

Happy Hunting....
PS: i have CT of this GUIDE..i dont want to share it here in public for you guys to practice first this guide manualy... maybe u can check bartbilf cheat tables if he had his own...im sure he have.. dont forget to hit thanx....
Should i kill ESPITA or NOT.. thanks anyways good guide dude..
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 03:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephyoneg4ever View Post
Should i kill ESPITA or NOT.. thanks anyways good guide dude..
you dont have to man... just do the quest...
Old 08/12/2012, 05:05   #13

not helpful for me
Old 08/12/2012, 05:29   #14

not originally posted by tanyabeleren. im the 1st one to post this guide. look at our post time. go here to see mine.
Old 08/12/2012, 05:56   #15

i have read a guide on ft2 before in cr forums, its kinda similar with yours, but he kills arzip before ariyak, so im kinda confused on which is easier @_@

heres the guide of raksha21 fr cr forums: (Enlighten me if i did violated some forum rules, if yes, my apologies in advance..)

1. go strait to ispita room after start dg, summon ispita and get qs item ~ crown, no need kill oso

2. go near arzip, proceed qs in red room, kill arzip

3. after kill arzip, kill ariyak ( follow qs, enter thru gate), after kill do qs in ariyak room get qs item

4. back to arzip, behind him is the gate leading to tyrant room, click and enter

5. head strait to tyrant room and summon him, lure near to beetle door b4 hit (to allow melee oso,
if all pt member wi/fa no need lure)

6. after tyrant die, leth will come out

EDIT: hehhe ive read your guide again, you didn't kill arzip right?? sorry i miss that part i have read the guide too fast anyway thanks dude, ill be trying to finish ft2 now