Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Damage and Vamp Calculation Tool (NOT A HACK)

Discussion on [RELEASE] Damage and Vamp Calculation Tool (NOT A HACK) within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [RELEASE] Damage and Vamp Calculation Tool (NOT A HACK)

Hi everybody,

I am having exams and as you all know, anything is better then studying
Therefore, i made a tool in MS Office Excel to calculate the damage you do and the HP and MP you steal from hitting mobs. This might be useful for some of you to compare different pieces of equipment or different ways to improve your in game experience

Don't forget to press Thanks if you like this tool!

NOTE: This is a theoretical tool, it makes no connection to the defense of a monster you are hitting, or to attack rate or dps... It is just a way to see how you can improve your average dmg on mobs and to compare the amount of HP and MP you steal!

Things needed:

- Microsoft Office Excel (normal file for 2007-2010, Excel97-2003 for older versions of Excel)
- Your character stats

BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTION, READ THE README.TXT FILE INCLUDED IN THE RAR-LIBRARY!

As i said: the data is just the theoretical values, but they are correct! I have tested this and it is all calculated correctly.

If you by any chance do find something that seems wrong, please pm me and let me know!
This should be the same for all the versions of Cabal, even older episodes (realise that stats are different now because of runes etc. but that only changes the input, not the outcome)

I will update this table to the defense values of mobs and to the effect of your own defense later, but as this is a lot of work, this might take a while

Here are some screenshots of the table in excel:
(notice that the values are FALSE, but this is because i didn't put in any values at the top yet!)

I have run virustotal scan on it and it came out clean:

And here is the file:
Attached Files
File Type: rar Damage and Vamp Calculator(final).rar (1.06 MB, 915 views)
File Type: rar Damage and Vamp Calculator(final_Excel97-2003).rar (1.48 MB, 526 views)
Thanks
19 Users
Old 06/18/2012, 21:35   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Nice, ideal to optimize Vamp steal (yes, this is important people, since a lot of people have too much ''trash %steal'' or ''trash hp/hp steal up'')

Great excel file. Perhaps save your own project as .xls and upload it too, easier than converting it. Or just have the .xls uploaded, since that one works on all versions.
Old 06/18/2012, 22:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Nice, ideal to optimize Vamp steal (yes, this is important people, since a lot of people have too much ''trash %steal'' or ''trash hp/hp steal up'')

Great excel file. Perhaps save your own project as .xls and upload it too, easier than converting it. Or just have the .xls uploaded, since that one works on all versions.
Good idea, i didn''t think of that but i''ll get right to it

^-- updated
Old 06/19/2012, 17:09   #4

Thanks for the tool, Very COOL ,OHH ITS OOL!
Old 06/19/2012, 18:36   #5

Thanks, took me a lot of work so i am glad people like it!

Up next: Update this table to calculate with the defense of monsters so you know exactly how much damage you do and how much hp you steal on a certain type of monster
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 20:11   #6

@strontklit
If you finish it, you should somehow let the legit community know about your excel file as well, I am sure people will be happy to have it
Old 06/19/2012, 21:40   #7

Quote:
@strontklit
If you finish it, you should somehow let the legit community know about your excel file as well, I am sure people will be happy to have it
I would rather not link my hacking account name to a cabal site might not be the smartest move
Old 06/19/2012, 22:13   #8

@strontklit
That's why the 'somehow' is in there, perhaps someone else could 'somehow' let the people there know that there is a nice tool on this forum;D
Old 06/19/2012, 22:41   #9

Quote:
@strontklit
That's why the 'somehow' is in there, perhaps someone else could 'somehow' let the people there know that there is a nice tool on this forum;D
It is not that i care in any way about the people that play legit, it's the people that release hacks that i profit from on this forum i want to something for in return... So i'm good with just releasing it here
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/23/2012, 15:54   #10

Ok, exams are down so i'm gonna start working on the update!

i will keep you all posted on the progress
Old 06/25/2012, 08:23   #11

Looks nice. I'll give it a try when I play Cabal again
Old 06/27/2012, 10:19   #12

it is work on cabal ph?.
Old 06/27/2012, 12:57   #13

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanakimi View Post
it is work on cabal ph?.
It is working for any Cabal Version..
Old 06/27/2012, 14:07   #14

It looks very nice. I will try it later. Thanks
Old 06/27/2012, 14:20   #15

@I3rockencyde
hit thanks on the first post instead of just posting it;p and it looks very nice, indeed!

Tags
calculator, damage, strontklit, tool, vamp