Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]How to find pointers in CE6.1

Discussion on [GUIDE]How to find pointers in CE6.1 within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 06/15/2012, 06:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
thank you so much! nice tut! now i can make my own trainer..
Old 06/15/2012, 07:52   #17

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
It's funny how this tutorial is actualy IN cheat engine, but people need other people to point that out.

Still nice that you did point it out strontklit + perhaps some extra info to learn it quicker!
Old 06/15/2012, 10:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
It's funny how this tutorial is actualy IN cheat engine, but people need other people to point that out.

Still nice that you did point it out strontklit + perhaps some extra info to learn it quicker!
The most important thing about this guide is that i translated the strange and failing english of the tutorial from Cheat Engine into a more understandable english although for some people here the english by cheat engine might be normal
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2012, 11:09   #19

look i found another one...
and a trainer maker ima na try both lol and make my own trainer i wish someone will pm me on how to do a uce so my trainer will be perfect ty in advance...

so ex. if i find the lvl base address and i restart the game it will still be effective...?
pls enlighten me ty...
Old 06/15/2012, 12:15   #20

@genesisVI
I don't think we (the people in cabal section) are able to make our own UCE, too complicated. Google around, there are some guides, but they are still hard to get..

And you need to find base address + 1 offset for the level address, then it will be the same each time you restart your client.
Old 06/15/2012, 12:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesisVI View Post

look i found another one...
and a trainer maker ima na try both lol and make my own trainer i wish someone will pm me on how to do a uce so my trainer will be perfect ty in advance...

so ex. if i find the lvl base address and i restart the game it will still be effective...?
pls enlighten me ty...
That topic seems a bit outdated and incomplete

And yes if you find the base adress with the offsets, and you reset the game it will still be effective
Old 06/15/2012, 13:10   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@genesisVI
I don't think we (the people in cabal section) are able to make our own UCE, too complicated. Google around, there are some guides, but they are still hard to get..

And you need to find base address + 1 offset for the level address, then it will be the same each time you restart your client.
ok ty ty....
Old 06/16/2012, 12:03   #23

For all the people that want to learn on how to do the tutorial or that still don't get how to do this:

I updated my topic with a link in the bottom to explanatory videos for all the steps in the tutorial!

PS: also check out bartbilf's thread on [How to]Cheatwiki to find out how to use CE in function of Cabal online!
Old 06/28/2012, 08:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
The most important thing about this guide is that i translated the strange and failing english of the tutorial from Cheat Engine into a more understandable english although for some people here the english by cheat engine might be normal
Indeed!! hehhe you got that right, i quited learning it before, couldn't comprehend with the it's tutorial, those were the days... free bypass with cabalrider....
Old 07/08/2012, 09:29   #25

Very nice tutorial

#Gonna try cabal online (private server) because i get tired of playing conquer online :S
Old 07/10/2012, 05:17   #26

I'm getting **** with the multiple pointers.. (searching for the base address of the storage)
Old 07/10/2012, 17:59   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhalyn View Post
I'm getting **** with the multiple pointers.. (searching for the base address of the storage)
Sometimes it's just a few levels but sometimes it can really take a while! You know you have found it when you see a green adress
Old 07/18/2012, 00:09   #28

elite*gold: 20
Anyone know how to do the same thing as this topic but in CE 6.2 Button and eveything is different.
Old 07/18/2012, 01:20   #29

@EviLcLoWnS
just use CE 6.1 then ;p
Old 07/19/2012, 07:24   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviLcLoWnS™ View Post
Anyone know how to do the same thing as this topic but in CE 6.2 Button and eveything is different.
I can't imagine that it is that hard to find the right buttons here just try to figure it out

Tags
adress, cheat, engine, guide, pointers