Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Private Server] Increase Stats Hack[Damage,Def]

Discussion on [Private Server] Increase Stats Hack[Damage,Def] within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 11/10/2008, 21:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
Whoa... Is this possible if you're already class tank 8...?? Do you know any trick i could do now?
Old 11/10/2008, 22:18   #32

i bypassed cabal eu gg by running cabalmain through cabalbot. works perfectly! the CE that is. il give this trick a try when im a higher level cuz im only at lvl 61 >.<
Old 11/10/2008, 22:38   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSylian View Post
Nice.
Works for me perfect with earrings, have to buy me a BoF+3 (i'm honour class 6 >_>)
had 9k hp and entritas hit me for 14dmg lol.
can you please explain for us a little bit clearer? how did you get 9k hp? did you ONLY right click on the BoF +3 that sits in the corner of your inventory? thanks
Old 11/10/2008, 23:56   #34

thread should be deleted..
Old 11/11/2008, 01:36   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by projebac View Post
lol now that you know how to use this hack you want this thread to be deleted so you will be the only one to use it ?

this thread shouldn't be created ...
Old 11/11/2008, 05:33   #36

I think this thread should be closed...... this is a hack that should've never been released.... if you were to use I highly recommend not attempting on the official server.... this should only be used in private server... once this gets out to so many people this game will die and lose its flavor.... this should be kept a secret amongst the people that seen it and got it to work because I got it to work and I'm a total noob at CE... if you can't get it to work then you have to try or just figure it out ...*hint hint* *my strategy for it to work* *I only did this on private server*

1..Open up CE
2..Open Cabal Client (Pserver)
3..Open your auto clicker (theres some free ones out there google it)
4..Log into your char
5..Do your honor rank hack (find the guide on how to do this around here)
6..Freeze your address from the honor rank hack after you get done with it
7..Have your BOF+2-3 *you must have 3 of them* *also I found out a way to get maximum pwnage alz per drop with this* *dont pm me or ask on alz drop it's pretty simple to do this*
8..Now exit out of your char by going to selection char screen..
9..go right back on your char and notice your honor is still the same rank 11
10..Now with your auto clicker open auto right click the BOF+2-3 so that they are being equipped and unequipped what this is doing is applying stats and stacking the rings leave it to its work for about 4-5 mins
11..test it out by going to a secluded place in lakeside or MF or PF see if you can deal high dmg to the monster sometimes killing it in 1-2 hits..
12..if it works then you have successfully become a gm (basically you are with those kinda stats)
13................DONT PM ME OR ASK ME ON HOW TO DO IT FIGURE IT OUT WITH THE GUIDE OR MY GUIDE...............

ALZ CAP MY ***.....

Heavy Dmg...

Just another random pic...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2008, 09:41   #37

1kk alz per drop, that's wrong . Cause the maximum alz drop ( bomb-alz or not) is 30k .
Old 11/11/2008, 10:25   #38

Old 11/11/2008, 12:43   #39

This thread should not be deleted. Just because you greedy b*tches have the information you want the topic to be closed! If this happends then i will personally report this hack!
Old 11/11/2008, 14:16   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenrow View Post
This thread should not be deleted. Just because you greedy b*tches have the information you want the topic to be closed! If this happends then i will personally report this hack!
Don't you understand? Thread should be deleted because of cabal GM's not because of players. GM's surely look forums like this where is alot information about hacks. When they will see this post that hack will most likely be fixed in few minutes and no-one can use this hack anymore. So remove this thread and tell about this hack to other players in private if you really want to and NOT in public forum where you don't even need to register to see texts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2008, 14:27   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenazo View Post
Don't you understand? Thread should be deleted because of cabal GM's not because of players. GM's surely look forums like this where is alot information about hacks. When they will see this post that hack will most likely be fixed in few minutes and no-one can use this hack anymore. So remove this thread and tell about this hack to other players in private if you really want to and NOT in public forum where you don't even need to register to see texts.
Do you really think that they haven't found it by now. This cabal section is full of tips and tricks so they are probably monitoring this site daily. It's too late already so just let everyone enjoy it while it sill can.

I mean i have the benefits of knowing about this too so even if the topic gets deleted, i still know about it. The topic starter has chosen to release it and so be it.
Old 11/11/2008, 14:56   #42

"Topic starter" is common leacher who just lookin for other noobs respect this only why he is release it ... so now this exploit will be fixed soon coz he just stupid noob. I gues 27 mins left till this hack will be fixed in cabal(EU)
Old 11/11/2008, 15:13   #43

ok i know im nooby but why dont i get any values when i do the sacan for cabal US, and im using a bot to bypass and still.
can someone pl spare some time and tell me what im doing wrrong or what i need to do?
Old 11/11/2008, 15:17   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolino1234 View Post
ok i know im nooby but why dont i get any values when i do the sacan for cabal US, and im using a bot to bypass and still.
can someone pl spare some time and tell me what im doing wrrong or what i need to do?
What is it that you can't find, the values for your honour?
Old 11/11/2008, 15:24   #45

I dont get any Values at all, none