Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalMain .CT, Basic Noob Functions' (Pointers)

Discussion on CabalMain .CT, Basic Noob Functions' (Pointers) within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post CabalMain .CT, Basic Noob Functions' (Pointers)

Just simple CheatTables with the pointers for most of the noob addresses we play around with. Nothing complex, for the lazy people scanning over and over again each time client starts.

March 8th, 2012 Approx 7:00 AM Eastern

[Updated] NA client for Episode 8: The Awakening

*Only NA gm/aoe/range* (Does not work for EU)

March 18th, 2012

Removed Ep 8 .CT, Added BETA Trainer instead, will work on getting working CElabel1 to display value of Gates map code address (for goin through gates, clicking quests ect).

March 22nd, 2012

Updated Episode 8 Trainer since there was base address change in last nights update by ESTsoft.

March 23rd, 2012

Added Updated EP8 NA .CT File.

**Map code#1 + 1000 = new mapcode #1, the static addresses all changed by 1000 so just add 1000 to the address in a hex calc, should be 00B8CA60**

April 5th, 2012

Updated EP8 NA .CT File. Base address shift +20.

NA Download "CabalMainEP8Update4.rar", I willl update EU one asap.
Attached Files
File Type: rar CabalMainEU.rar (1.2 KB, 995 views)
File Type: rar CabalMainEP8Update4.rar (1.1 KB, 920 views)
Thanks
42 Users
Old 02/18/2012, 12:48   #2

CAN you expain for Characters Functions // BM what exactly do? // and others?^^
Old 02/18/2012, 13:02   #3

nice man thx for doing this!
just need to find out now what everything is
btw is there also something usefull in random junk?
Old 02/18/2012, 13:10   #4

BM value is not for anything special, I will share that when locking at 50 you can obtain the knockdown % on PVP characters the same if you were in BM. Easy way to test, lock at 50 without casting BM, and use normal attack on any other player, the knockdown will kick in.

As for actual effects, no you cannot get BM2 by just freezing it (normal bm2 is 32 I believe although I havn't looked at it in a while.), the server knows when your BM expires, so its not useful that much unless people can find other exploits I suppose.

The map codes are for fusing maps so you can maphack in essence (in ds on your client but really in BI so you can go inside BI walls as your boundary is DS..)...

Class (wa,wi,bl,fa,fs,fb) pretty self-explanatory. Class level (rank up) = good to use for bm2ing at level 10 instead of needing to wait for level 50, but you must know other things like how to get bm2 icon on skill bar at level 10, only reason you wait for level 10 is because thats when you get first bar of SP, bm icons you can get at level 1+ though.

Dance= no skill delay (nothing special), will get DC if you spam like normal skill delay...only really useful in bm2 normal attack for wa/fs/fb (ones who retarget).

Level= For shouting at any level (pre level 40), entering bm2 at level 10 ect....

Pk Value = get outta jail by turning to 0 after your in jail...Will warp you out after you switch to 0 and wait... Map fuse can also bring you out but you will still have the PK grade thats why its useful to change to 0 and just let the server warp you to warp room with 0 pk penalty (white name). If you change to 1, 2 you can see it gets darker name/higher PK penalty.

Walkspeed= self-explanatory, Invisible player models as I named them are not known by me, and I have no idea what they are for, I just added them because they had same base pointer as the other addresses, and the offset was found easy... Stat points (distribution) is not really useful because "DC flag"(as we call it, may just be packet rejection) if you try to add points you dont really have ect...

Just basic functions so people dont have to scan over and over....
Random junk = random junk, Most I have no clue what it is to be honest, I just add them again, because the pointer and offset was in same area as the other functions (level, walkspeed, class ect ect ect)
Old 02/18/2012, 13:30   #5

i just tryd some in random junk what i see that only works is
hair color change
and a other is something els with the hair that it looks diffrent sort of bugged hair it looks like than
Old 02/18/2012, 13:36   #6

Lol!, I just left them...I should have delete but I assure you they are nothing special, unless I miss something
Old 02/18/2012, 13:39   #7

ye nothing special in it sadly
i whas hoping for a wallhack like cabal rider or AOE hack
but its still nice like this
Old 02/18/2012, 15:07   #8

How it's work?
Old 02/18/2012, 18:29   #9

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Look for style value, holds gender, class rank, class, hair, face etc.
Old 02/18/2012, 22:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneerfun View Post
ye nothing special in it sadly
i whas hoping for a wallhack like cabal rider or AOE hack
but its still nice like this
If I had that in there, I don't think I would have included em for download, Lol.

Plus AOE via CE is kinda limited and nothing special.. The real wallhack I wouldn't have included either as I've never had anytime to play around with that kinda WH myself.

Also credit to omega for the fixed main which allowed me to find all the pointers+offsets and set me in the right direction for finding the NA ones without debugger... tnx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degistive View Post
How it's work?
Wut?? Its a cheat table, ehh if you don't know then I wouldn't bother downloading it....
Old 02/19/2012, 10:08   #11

sir zeke can you add me up in ym i know theres a no question policy here so i want to learn from you some pointers how to scan those address pls do reply tnx godbless your post are very helpfull
Old 02/19/2012, 11:05   #12

In my opinion the no questions can be applied mainly to new threads. If I do make a thread here, I expect questions and answers, its basic part of releasing anything(even though these are just basic cheat tables, its more of the principal) ... Plus I am still learning about it too so the more open discussion the better, considering the thread stays on topic we shouldn't have any problems hopefully . I think that means if you make new thread - don't just ask a question . Since its "guide & templates" I think its ok to ask questions in the threads as long as it stays relevant to the topic, and isn't extremely old. .

btw I don't have yahoo messenger, o_0 you can PM me here in epvp if you wish I don't mind, or ask in thread.
Old 02/19/2012, 12:56   #13

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
In my opinion the no questions can be applied mainly to new threads. If I do make a thread here, I expect questions and answers, its basic part of releasing anything(even though these are just basic cheat tables, its more of the principal) ... Plus I am still learning about it too so the more open discussion the better, considering the thread stays on topic we shouldn't have any problems hopefully . I think that means if you make new thread - don't just ask a question . Since its "guide & templates" I think its ok to ask questions in the threads as long as it stays relevant to the topic, and isn't extremely old. .

btw I don't have yahoo messenger, o_0 you can PM me here in epvp if you wish I don't mind, or ask in thread.
Yes you are correct, this rule only applies to new threads since many people just open a thread like "HOW TO DMG HACK PLSSS".
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/19/2012, 18:08   #14

ok tnx sir acid and sir zeke i just want to know how you do the scanning procedure's in your ct?is the dp point just increase the numbers but cant be exchange?and imjust wondering about the bm start point i just want to learn all the possible hacks in ce if you can teach me sir zeke godbless
Old 02/20/2012, 00:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnuk View Post
ok tnx sir acid and sir zeke i just want to know how you do the scanning procedure's in your ct?is the dp point just increase the numbers but cant be exchange?and imjust wondering about the bm start point i just want to learn all the possible hacks in ce if you can teach me sir zeke godbless
DP point can't be exchange, is server sided and the address just controls the "user interface" number. BM start point I don't really know alot about, I know as you level up and such the numbers change, and change for different classes' BM, I think it has something to do with the animation but I'm not sure.

As you can see in Orange, this is something to do with BM but I'm not sure what.
Thanks
2 Users