Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CabalMain .CT, Basic Noob Functions' (Pointers)

This is a discussion on CabalMain .CT, Basic Noob Functions' (Pointers) within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category; sir zeke can you add me up in ym i know theres a no question policy here so i want ...

Old 02/19/2012, 10:08   #11
still want to learn more

sir zeke can you add me up in ym i know theres a no question policy here so i want to learn from you some pointers how to scan those address pls do reply tnx godbless your post are very helpfull

Old 02/19/2012, 11:05   #12

In my opinion the no questions can be applied mainly to new threads. If I do make a thread here, I expect questions and answers, its basic part of releasing anything(even though these are just basic cheat tables, its more of the principal) ... Plus I am still learning about it too so the more open discussion the better, considering the thread stays on topic we shouldn't have any problems hopefully . I think that means if you make new thread - don't just ask a question . Since its "guide & templates" I think its ok to ask questions in the threads as long as it stays relevant to the topic, and isn't extremely old. .

btw I don't have yahoo messenger, o_0 you can PM me here in epvp if you wish I don't mind, or ask in thread.
Old 02/19/2012, 12:56   #13
Junglist

Received Thanks: 6,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
In my opinion the no questions can be applied mainly to new threads. If I do make a thread here, I expect questions and answers, its basic part of releasing anything(even though these are just basic cheat tables, its more of the principal) ... Plus I am still learning about it too so the more open discussion the better, considering the thread stays on topic we shouldn't have any problems hopefully . I think that means if you make new thread - don't just ask a question . Since its "guide & templates" I think its ok to ask questions in the threads as long as it stays relevant to the topic, and isn't extremely old. .

btw I don't have yahoo messenger, o_0 you can PM me here in epvp if you wish I don't mind, or ask in thread.
Yes you are correct, this rule only applies to new threads since many people just open a thread like "HOW TO DMG HACK PLSSS".
Thanks
4 Users
geosnuk (02/19/2012), ibonehj15 (02/19/2012), jmdz (02/19/2012), zeke____ (02/19/2012)
Old 02/19/2012, 18:08   #14
still want to learn more

ok tnx sir acid and sir zeke i just want to know how you do the scanning procedure's in your ct?is the dp point just increase the numbers but cant be exchange?and imjust wondering about the bm start point i just want to learn all the possible hacks in ce if you can teach me sir zeke godbless
Old 02/20/2012, 00:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnuk View Post
ok tnx sir acid and sir zeke i just want to know how you do the scanning procedure's in your ct?is the dp point just increase the numbers but cant be exchange?and imjust wondering about the bm start point i just want to learn all the possible hacks in ce if you can teach me sir zeke godbless
DP point can't be exchange, is server sided and the address just controls the "user interface" number. BM start point I don't really know alot about, I know as you level up and such the numbers change, and change for different classes' BM, I think it has something to do with the animation but I'm not sure.

As you can see in Orange, this is something to do with BM but I'm not sure what.
Thanks
2 Users
geosnuk (02/20/2012), inssider (02/20/2012)
Old 02/20/2012, 06:51   #16
still want to learn more

thanks sir youre very kind 4 replying to my questions im having a problem sir i use the map hack to finish dungeons as you said it allows me to pass or even brak walls and gate but my problem is when im in a dungeon with warps like s2 s1 ft2 specially s2 thats what i like to concentrate to get or hunt for my mith set but i am having a hard time to kill those 2 mobs in the same time is there a solution for the warp points to get past throught it?
tnx and godbless im really gratefull and learning a lot from you
Old 02/20/2012, 07:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnuk View Post
thanks sir youre very kind 4 replying to my questions im having a problem sir i use the map hack to finish dungeons as you said it allows me to pass or even brak walls and gate but my problem is when im in a dungeon with warps like s2 s1 ft2 specially s2 thats what i like to concentrate to get or hunt for my mith set but i am having a hard time to kill those 2 mobs in the same time is there a solution for the warp points to get past throught it?
tnx and godbless im really gratefull and learning a lot from you
If you change the gates/fuse address in dung, change it back to the dung to click quests ect, but certain dungeons you can't do because if you don't complete the quest you won't beable to spawn the bosses ect....I think CA1-6, ft1(not sure), and LID are the ones that don't need quests clicked right? I might not remember 100% but I don't think you can use the wall tricks on AOS1/2 or ft2 because you need quest items along the way....

There is some other types of wallhack but I'm not sure how to do them to be honest, but they could be simple ones like staying inside walls so you can kill things without taking dmg.. I still have not found anyway to go inside walls without fusing, and something like that I would probably want to play with for a while before adding to CE if thats even possible with just scanning for addys... I'm not sure how its done but I have tried alot to get some kind of boundry fuse without needing to actually fuse the maps -.-
Thanks
1 User
inssider (02/20/2012)
Old 02/20/2012, 18:43   #18

how to make the adresses work ?
tryed whit lvl adress .. ^^ whithout sucssess
Old 02/20/2012, 21:38   #19

Good, but i can't exchange the DP's
Can you fix it? :S
Old 02/20/2012, 23:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by szultan1 View Post
Good, but i can't exchange the DP's
Can you fix it? :S
What do you mean fix it, the actual value is server sided - you won't beable to use fake DP, its just basically the hex for user interface more then anything, it was added because the base pointer+offset was in same area as level, class, bm ect..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLINDROCK View Post
how to make the adresses work ?
tryed whit lvl adress .. ^^ whithout sucssess
Level address works if your using the right .CT file for whatever version. I only added EU and NA official versions, it does not work on private servers ect, and if you mix up the tables and use EU on NA or vice versa they will not work.
Thanks
1 User
geosnuk (02/21/2012)