Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CabalMain .CT, Basic Noob Functions' (Pointers)

This is a discussion on CabalMain .CT, Basic Noob Functions' (Pointers) within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category; Thanks for posting the updated ct, it's easier to use for some people and cabal actually does crash at random ...

Old 03-24-2012, 01:18   #101

Thanks for posting the updated ct, it's easier to use for some people and cabal actually does crash at random times when doing a ridiculous combo, it's probably similar to when you crash after entering ic2 for example when your client has been open for a long time (I assume it's running out of memory but I'm no expert on this)

Old 03-24-2012, 02:08   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
This is what someone posted on my thread about no dc while no skill delay, so it's about combo + no skill delay (think with cannons)

I did not use the combo stuff for a long time, but since dc = ban 100% now, I'll probably start using it again if I start a new main.

And I do use map code 1,the static one, so probably I'll have some fun scanning for it once ep8 is on EU. And map code 3 I do use as well, did you found that one on NA?

Ah with no skill delay, hmm. Well tbh since you can regen the 1st bar of SP by the time a bm expires, I don't find the need to combo with no skill delay anywheres really, but I see what you mean now, I'd have to check it out but I don't know how it would out DPS constantly being in bm2 with aoe/tap delay on debuffs/few hits or a timer for delay between casts of hits.

I'm not sure about DC being 100% ban, I know people who abuse the dc and aren't banned yet, even with constant spam till dc and re-enter dung n spam again.

Yea map code 3 wasn't lost or anything there is no new way of searching it really, the only thing that changed was the fusing of maps, using the map codes it doesn't seem possible, it might be because I didn't check the other 10ish codes it gives for other objects/mini map/map menu ect, but I'm pretty sure its probably stored in a different value like no skill delay, so its not as easily scanned I guess....even though no skill delay only took like 10 mins with changed/unchanged scans.....

The first map code#1 I have on the table is Episode 8 release NA static (doesn't change per launch) address. Since the GM address shifted by 1000, I would just try adding 1000 to the static address to fix it, its probably the same.

00B8BA60 + 1000 = 00B8CA60 (New map code #1 static address.)
Old 03-24-2012, 03:14   #103

Received Thanks: 1,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
Ah with no skill delay, hmm. Well tbh since you can regen the 1st bar of SP by the time a bm expires, I don't find the need to combo with no skill delay anywheres really, but I see what you mean now, I'd have to check it out but I don't know how it would out DPS constantly being in bm2 with aoe/tap delay on debuffs/few hits or a timer for delay between casts of hits.

I'm not sure about DC being 100% ban, I know people who abuse the dc and aren't banned yet, even with constant spam till dc and re-enter dung n spam again.

Yea map code 3 wasn't lost or anything there is no new way of searching it really, the only thing that changed was the fusing of maps, using the map codes it doesn't seem possible, it might be because I didn't check the other 10ish codes it gives for other objects/mini map/map menu ect, but I'm pretty sure its probably stored in a different value like no skill delay, so its not as easily scanned I guess....even though no skill delay only took like 10 mins with changed/unchanged scans.....

The first map code#1 I have on the table is Episode 8 release NA static (doesn't change per launch) address. Since the GM address shifted by 1000, I would just try adding 1000 to the static address to fix it, its probably the same.

00B8BA60 + 1000 = 00B8CA60 (New map code #1 static address.)
It won't out DPS the perm bm2 if you know when to start new hit etc. Just threw it in because I read it in that reply.

Are you talking about NA or EU with the DC abuse?

Because as far as I experienced, on EU, after the Ban hammer (which apparently were only dungeon spammers with DC who got banned), me and a buddy did a test, one of us kept on DC abusing as before and one of us did DC abuse, but only at a rate of 3 DC/bm2 (1dc/30sec, like relogging for short buff)
Result: the person who kept on DC abusing as before got banned in 3 days, the other one (me) still has his char unbanned and playing.*

So, what I think that happens is: DC abuse -> causes attention -> GM's check account -> something wrong = ban -> spam tickets, they give same shitty auto reply as always. (this is my opinion, but i do think the gm's can see if we are running on a client with GG or on a client with bypass, so the DC's are the reason they check your account, the fact that you have a bypass gets you banned**)

As for the ep8 addys, I only have the EU client so can't test any of it yet, I never used map fuse up till now, but I might try to use it now and then try to find it in ep8. I hope it only changes with 1000 here as well.

*Note: I do not say that if you use the 3dc/bm2 method that you can't get banned!!
**Again, this is my opinion, I don't know if this is the way it works!
(that's not to you zeke__, but to other people who might use it and then blame me that they got a ban)

Excuse me for the wall of text;d
Old 03-24-2012, 03:20   #104

I can pretty confidently say that dc spamming on NA won't get you banned, although the second you get your first ec6 you're facked and should just sell the char (ban comes about a week after)
Old 03-24-2012, 04:08   #105

Quote:
It won't out DPS the perm bm2 if you know when to start new hit etc. Just threw it in because I read it in that reply.

Are you talking about NA or EU with the DC abuse?

Because as far as I experienced, on EU, after the Ban hammer (which apparently were only dungeon spammers with DC who got banned), me and a buddy did a test, one of us kept on DC abusing as before and one of us did DC abuse, but only at a rate of 3 DC/bm2 (1dc/30sec, like relogging for short buff)
Result: the person who kept on DC abusing as before got banned in 3 days, the other one (me) still has his char unbanned and playing.*

So, what I think that happens is: DC abuse -> causes attention -> GM's check account -> something wrong = ban -> spam tickets, they give same shitty auto reply as always. (this is my opinion, but i do think the gm's can see if we are running on a client with GG or on a client with bypass, so the DC's are the reason they check your account, the fact that you have a bypass gets you banned**)

As for the ep8 addys, I only have the EU client so can't test any of it yet, I never used map fuse up till now, but I might try to use it now and then try to find it in ep8. I hope it only changes with 1000 here as well.

*Note: I do not say that if you use the 3dc/bm2 method that you can't get banned!!
**Again, this is my opinion, I don't know if this is the way it works!
(that's not to you zeke__, but to other people who might use it and then blame me that they got a ban)

Excuse me for the wall of text;d

Yea I was just talking about NA, they don't use bypass there..in EU you don't need bypass either just use emulation of older gg and you should be set, the Chars I test fixedmain.exe and then emulation of 1057 are all still unbanned lol. As for the DC the friend I referenced created account around month or so ago, and dcs alot during any run he does (spams max, will relog if no dc before next boss to reset the dc from spam), lol he don't care about DC at all because he don't really play cabal, just made this char when CE AOE came public. Hes DC alot from spamming and not banned, will be going on month 2 soon.. lol, I was also surprised that he didn't get banned but hes not getting error code 6, just normal dc dialog from spam, not sure why...

I think spam dc might be a little diff then a client running the fixedmain when they were aware of it or something, because it did work for a while without any DC at all, infact last time I used it like a week n half or two weeks ago it worked fine, never DC.

The GM shifted by 1,000 this maintenance and update, however ingame they didn't add anything new besides resetting everyones passwords, lol.

NA GM

EP 7 - 00F32F78
EP 8 - 010688B0 (changed by 135938 or FFFFFFFFFFECA6C8)
EP 8(2) - 010698B0 (changed by 1000 or FFFFFFFFFFFFF000)
Depends if your adding or subtracting to find the difference.... but you get the idea. I never used the 1k to find EP 8 GM, just searched hex from around that addy to find it on new ep.
Thanks
3 Users
Acid (03-24-2012), bartbilf (03-24-2012), RICANPAPI_16 (03-28-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 16:22   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
Yea I was just talking about NA, they don't use bypass there..in EU you don't need bypass either just use emulation of older gg and you should be set, the Chars I test fixedmain.exe and then emulation of 1057 are all still unbanned lol. As for the DC the friend I referenced created account around month or so ago, and dcs alot during any run he does (spams max, will relog if no dc before next boss to reset the dc from spam), lol he don't care about DC at all because he don't really play cabal, just made this char when CE AOE came public. Hes DC alot from spamming and not banned, will be going on month 2 soon.. lol, I was also surprised that he didn't get banned but hes not getting error code 6, just normal dc dialog from spam, not sure why...

I think spam dc might be a little diff then a client running the fixedmain when they were aware of it or something, because it did work for a while without any DC at all, infact last time I used it like a week n half or two weeks ago it worked fine, never DC.

The GM shifted by 1,000 this maintenance and update, however ingame they didn't add anything new besides resetting everyones passwords, lol.

NA GM

EP 7 - 00F32F78
EP 8 - 010688B0 (changed by 135938 or FFFFFFFFFFECA6C8)
EP 8(2) - 010698B0 (changed by 1000 or FFFFFFFFFFFFF000)
Depends if your adding or subtracting to find the difference.... but you get the idea. I never used the 1k to find EP 8 GM, just searched hex from around that addy to find it on new ep.
I'll use that GG emulation if I ever start a main character again. And when I used to spam 1dc/10sec it would be like 9 times normal dc, 1 time ec6.

And your friend played with GG, so perhaps that is the reason after all (once you got attention to your account by DC abuse), they can see that you don't have a GG up.

Also with the emulation (did not test it yet), is it possible to use the ce6.1 again with 64-bit without bypass? Because on that rev of GG it was still not fixed? And can't they check on what rev you are playing, once they pay attention to your account?
Old 03-24-2012, 16:23   #107

i noticed someone mention automatic sp regen any chance it can be added to the trainer or can someone just explain to me n how to do it with CE
Old 03-24-2012, 16:53   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillyouall View Post
i noticed someone mention automatic sp regen any chance it can be added to the trainer or can someone just explain to me n how to do it with CE
It's just the No Skill Delay address, you can find a lot threads around this address if you use the Search function of this site.
Old 03-24-2012, 19:49   #109

Quote:
Also with the emulation (did not test it yet), is it possible to use the ce6.1 again with 64-bit without bypass? Because on that rev of GG it was still not fixed? And can't they check on what rev you are playing, once they pay attention to your account?
try emulating first i guess. so far from what i've experienced in ph, well basically twas last year so here it goes. cabal gives an error that says(if i still remember or if my memory is still fine) u need to close ur client and start again.it appears b4 the login window appears. though that was last yr, idk if its like lifted up cause last yr was the dh craze in ph. hope this one works coz im getting a feeling this coming monday will be the awakening day in ph.
bad feeling ce and trainers will not work by that time comes.
Old 03-24-2012, 19:52   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibonehj15 View Post
try emulating first i guess. so far from what i've experienced in ph, well basically twas last year so here it goes. cabal gives an error that says(if i still remember or if my memory is still fine) u need to close ur client and start again.it appears b4 the login window appears. though that was last yr, idk if its like lifted up cause last yr was the dh craze in ph. hope this one works coz im getting a feeling this coming monday will be the awakening day in ph.
bad feeling ce and trainers will not work by that time comes.
Sorry, i'm trying to understand what you are trying to say, but I realy don't understand it. You had an emulation on PH too and something about damage hack?