Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Nation hack with UCE

Discussion on [Guide] Nation hack with UCE within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 05/27/2011, 11:47   #16

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzzEpicPJ View Post
what excually means UCE ??
i have no idea is it something like cheatengine
It's supposed to mean Undetected Cheat Engine.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Nation Hack
09/08/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 27 Replies
thanks to blabu, with his/her address value for neutral, procyon, capella and GM, i figure out how to get the address. I will share with u guys how to get the address 1. u must have three char that have = neutral, capella, procyon 2. enter your procyon nation char and search the value 2 in 4 bytes. 3. switch your char to capella nation and next search 1 value 4. switch your char to neutral nation and next search 0 value 5. keep repeating 2 to 4 until u get just one address left 6. and...
[Guide]How to get a Nation/Rank up Quest
11/26/2010 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
How to get a Nation/Rank up Quest I do this Guide cause i see often People who ask : "How can i get a Nation ?" "When i can get Bike summon ?" And more .... How to get a Nation ? (Capella/Procyon)
Guide Nation War Quest lvl 52
04/24/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Guide Nation War Quest lvl 52 You dont need to made all Style quest to get a nation you just need the following quests: - Town Story Quest - The Truth of the Research Group - Sage Tower (Only the first Quest) - The Book of Apocalypse part1 - The Secret Organisation Part1
[Guide] How to turn off cabal nation anti cheat
12/04/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
All those that played on or currently play on cabal nation know that they have the most effective anti cheat well lets fix that the HAD the most effective anti cheat until now. There anti cheat system is only a script hidden inside the launcher and cabal main. This guide will teach you how to turn off there and any other servers anti cheat (I will post pictures shortly) Step 1. Go to this link Trend Micro HijackThis 1.99.1 - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com and...
[Guide]How to party with your friends in LS, MF, PF even if you are in NO nation
09/22/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
In English: This is a little trick i found out yesterday. Very simple. Do the map hack, and try to have 3 (its not work if you have more) adresses. Let's see... go to Pontus Ferrum. Change the values for 10. Then, if you are here, change the values into 1. Now, you are in Pontus Ferrum, and you can party with your friends :). You can see the other charakter name's also. Be carefull, if you write something into "N", everybody can see it, even Procyon, Capella, No nation. In German...