Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide]WPE Pro

This is a discussion on [Guide]WPE Pro within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category; edit by St!gmata: Alright, I changed this thread and I tried to fix the grammatical mistakes. Well, now itīs much ...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

[Guide]WPE Pro

edit by St!gmata: Alright, I changed this thread and I tried to fix the grammatical mistakes.
Well, now itīs much larger...

IMPORTANT:

A good written guide about WPE Pro (sniffing packets). Please take a look at this guide too if you understand the basics of WPE Pro which isnīt difficult. Thank you.

Here is a short guide how to use WPE Pro + some short explanations of some functions.

The original guide is not from me - I just translated some stuff.

credits by:chaosking ( from other forum )

What is WPE PRO?
WPE Pro is a Sniffer. Sniffer are programms to connect for example 2 Computers and catch the data traffic.

What can WPE Pro do?
It is possible to hack games with WPE Pro.
For example: If you found out how you have to change the EXP packet then you can create a packet with the the content +99EXP and then you can send it back to the server.
After this you have ingame +99EXP.
But this works not in such games Cabal Online that easily. Cabal has a Packet Crypter so you cannot read out the packet what it contains. And if you try to send a Gold Packet back - then you only receive a DC Packet from the server. What it does should be clear.

How to use WPE Pro?
Step 1:Turn off your AVG because it will detect WPE Pro as a virus. If you still donīt trust this thing then donīt use the programme.
Step 2: Start PermEdit (if you have it) and then WPE Pro.
(PermEdit grant programmes the system privileges. So you can use WPE Pro without problems.)
Step 3: Click on "Target Program".
Step 4: Choose the Program what you want to sniff (The programm (game) must be running)
Step 5: Click on "Start logging"
Step 6: Now do the actions in the game you want to record. (f.e.: picking up gold)
Step 7: Click on "Stop logging".
Step 8: Now analyse and edit the packets you received and what your client sent to the server. Do a right click on a packet and click on Send.
If you click on the Play button you resend this packet again to the server. You even can change how often you want to send this packet.
You can change the packet size to add more "codes".
And for sure you can edit the packet but this would be interesting if you really need to send an edited packet to the server.

Filters in WPE Pro:
f.e. you know the hex code (example: 11 11 11) from a weapon in a game (Letīs say itīs a Dagger from a Browsergame.) and you want to change this weapon into an other weapon (f.e.: Giant Sword) with the hex code 22 22 23 then you need the filter.
Make a doubleclick on Filter1 and youīll see a table. You will change the searched hex code 11 11 11 (=dagger) into the modified hex code (=Giant Sword). For sure you have to type in the codes at the right places. To get these codes you have to record the game while you f.e. buy this weapon. And this isdifficult in modern mmorpgīs because you donīt get these codes that easily...
To get an example what I mean and to try out how it could work watch this video on Youtube. It shows how to change a dagger into other weapons in the game Robotrage (browsergame). There are more videos about WPE Pro outside in YouTube. This user already found the addresses of the weapons. Donīt forget to read the video description!

You can use filters to change skills. But again: You have to find the codes from the skills.

Useful links:

This is a hex-translator. It translates text into hex and hex into text.

A nice tutorial about packet hacking. You should read this carefully.

Thanks
12 Users
ash121 (08/07/2012), Daisuke007 (09/13/2008), DoubleDTheGreat (09/29/2008), fran1130 (06/25/2009), home.made (09/14/2008), hotline15 (09/10/2008), kbgqedtt (01/09/2012), Poltaire (10/02/2008), rafaalkhalid (02/06/2009), reytee (08/02/2011), tak512 (12/06/2008), technofreakz (06/15/2009)
Old   #2

Yes, really helpful guide. Especially step 8: "Analyse the Offsets ( Need some experience)". Thank you very much.

Close, please! ;-)
Old   #3

Mhm but it still doesnīt answer such questions like: How to hack the gold with WPE Pro. Itīs just a guide to get an overview. And such things like: +xx Exp in games - it doesnīt work in new games like Guild Wars that easyly.
Old   #4

the theory is easy, but to make it its hard, because to need know which packet is exactly sending the alz data, and so far as i know, we cant edit the packet come from server, we only can edit from our client to send to the server such as damage, correct me if i wrong, im noob, :P
Old   #5

Ohh ^^ i don`t know that xD like Iīm said im just translate it xD
So St!gmata you can close if you want ^^
Old   #6

No I donīt have to close it. Itīs good that no real tutorial here is outside how to hack gold with WPE Pro. And I think/hope ***ody will release such a tutorials how to make it...

Quote:
because to need know which packet is exactly sending the alz data,
This is simple. Just record while you pick up alz and then stop recording. Search the packet with the function "Send" and you have it. If you have more - try again to make sure you have only 1. But copy the code into your WordPad or Editor or whatever and then restart the game (donīt know if you really have to) and then pick up the same gold while recording with WPE Pro. Compare these 2 codes - normally they should be different.

Quote:
we cant edit the packet come from server
You normally can edit them because you receive these packets. But packets which you send are more interesting.

You have to encrypt them - it only shows you strange symbols. (as far as i know it)
Old   #7

ah, ic, we really need a pro to guide us, about that someone said need to dual login using WPE, i have theory, how about, first i enter my friend account, i scan and captured the send packet, stop the scan and i copy the packet, then while i enter the game using my account using the packet i copy and send it to the server and will the server recognize the packet as my friend account not mine?
Old   #8

You can try out but the problem is - f.e. you send the packet with the gold again. Cabal will notice it and it will send you a "DC Packet". So I donīt think methods like "sending this packet again" would work because you normally get always a DC and like I said - I think the packets are changing when restart the game,... I experienced it with the gold packets.
Old   #9

This is not a guide and quite frankley the mods should delete a waste of time thread like this, this is a guide on how to start a program well most pc idiots can open a program. If you post something that says guide make it a **** guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR1MMJ0W View Post
Here is a guide to use WPE Pro

It`s not from me , Iīm just translate it

credits by:chaosking ( from other forum )

WPE PRO Guide

What is WPE PRO ?
WPE Pro is an Sniffer , Sniffer are programms to connect for example 2 Copmuters and catch the data traffic

What to do with WPE Pro ?

With WPE Pro you can hack a game !
For exapmle :If you found out how the EXP are sent . You can create a packet with the the content +99%EXP and send it.
After this you have ingame +99EXP

How to use ?
Step 1 :Turn off Antivir
Step 2 :Start WPE Pro
Step 3 :Click on "Target Program"
Step 4 .Choose the Program what will be sniff ( This programm ( game) must be running)
Step 5 :Click on "Start logging"
Step 6 :wait ....
Step 7 :Click on "Stop logging "
Step 8 :Analyse the Offsets ( Need some experience )

(hit "thanks" if you want )
Old   #10

I said a Mod (St!gmata) he can close it but he said :

Quote:
Originally Posted by St!gmata View Post
You can try out but the problem is - f.e. you send the packet with the gold again. Cabal will notice it and it will send you a "DC Packet". So I donīt think methods like "sending this packet again" would work because you normally get always a DC and like I said - I think the packets are changing when restart the game,... I experienced it with the gold packets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by St!gmata View Post
No I donīt have to close it. Itīs good that no real tutorial here is outside how to hack gold with WPE Pro. And I think/hope nobody will release such a tutorials how to make it...

This is simple. Just record while you pick up alz and then stop recording. Search the packet with the function "Send" and you have it. If you have more - try again to make sure you have only 1. But copy the code into your WordPad or Editor or whatever and then restart the game (donīt know if you really have to) and then pick up the same gold while recording with WPE Pro. Compare these 2 codes - normally they should be different.

You normally can edit them because you receive these packets. But packets which you send are more interesting.

You have to encrypt them - it only shows you strange symbols. (as far as i know it)
Closed Thread