Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Port Lux & Fort Ruina Map Codes {How to get}

Discussion on [Guide]Port Lux & Fort Ruina Map Codes {How to get} within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide]Port Lux & Fort Ruina Map Codes {How to get}

Port Lux

Complete the "Book of Apocalypse" quests Part 1 to 3.
When u finish Part 3 (The last Knight) you get the Port Lux Mapcode

Where:Talk to the Port Manager At Green Despair, he is located south of the Armorshop keeper. (coordinates x.y: 187.23)

Fort Ruina

* Normal Quests
The Restricted Fort. Ruina (Lv65)
* The Missing King
What the Child with the Revelation (Lv65)
* The Book of Apocalypse: Part 3
The Last Knight (Lv50)

Where:The warpgate is located South-East of Port Lux Town. (coordinates x.y: 72.152)

Hope this helps! ^^
Old 08/27/2008, 15:07   #2

There's already guide how to get port lux code
Old 08/27/2008, 15:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenazo View Post
There's already guide how to get port lux code
Because they asked how to get mapcode for Fort Ruina...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Port forwarding the simple way
02/26/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 3 Replies
The credits goes to ChumpyWumpy not me! It's not mine! After this i don't want to hear any more complaints about how hard port forwarding is or how the manual for your router is too complicated First you need a free program called "simple port forwarding".
[GUIDE] How To Fix A Reg Page port 80
08/12/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
In this Guide i will show you how to Fix Port 80 Becuse Alot of Isp's block that port. So in this Guide im Show you what to do to get your reg page off Hamachi. All you need to know is how to do a basic Port Forward. I only Know how to work Linksys. So if you need help with that type of router i will help you. STEP:1 Go to http://192.168.1.1/ STEP:2 Find your Port Forwarding Page And Add Port 8080. STEP:3 Go to Start,Run,Cmd and type ipconfig/all get your 192.168.1.x and at the end of...
[Guide]How to get the Map Code of Port Lux
08/11/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
Go to Port Lux, Talk to the Port Manager At Green Despair, Next to the Armorshop Keeper For the map code, You'll need to complete *ALL* 4 Quest in order to get it,The Book of Apocalypse Part 1 to 3. The last quest of part 3 is The Last Knight. Note: The quest are "chained" together, meaning that they require you to complete the first before you'll be able to do the 2nd. And all 3 part of The Book of Apocalypse before you'll be able to do the Last Knight quest to get your map code. ...
Guide to Get IP, Port and ProtocolVersion
07/15/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hi all, I write this guide because i had problems to get Ip, Port and ProtocolVersion. So i want to help players who need this. 1) Download L2phx 3.2.0 and Unzip it with WinRar. http://rapidshare.com/files/129094593/L2phx_3.2.0 .rar.html 2) Go to the L2phx map and run L2phx.exe ( you will see all weird symbols ).
Lid, Ruina, B1F(Cabal8)
06/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
im lvl 125 and i still cant do these, i get an error when i try to enter, can anyone else do these? ive only done rank up quests 1-50, do i need to do higher to do the dungeons or what o_O