Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Bypass Cabal-PH - 08122008

Discussion on [Guide]Bypass Cabal-PH - 08122008 within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/19/2008, 07:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipintutan View Post
so what we will do to use the cabal bot for free??

btw can i just use the cabalbot without the CR 1.0.12 tnx
atm, i'm not aware of any means of using the cabalbot for free. i tried to read through their online forums but i hear so many rants from players saying that its bot functions are not yet stable so i still recommend CR for botting purposes

YES - cabalbot can be used without CR 1.0.12 but don't rely heavily on its bot functions.. currently, it's only useful to bypass GG (payment is needed though to prevent you from disconnecting from the game while using it)
Old 08/23/2008, 07:46   #17

there's no logical use of this thread anyway....
all bots need to be bought....

each BOT can run to its own bypass...CR v1.0.12 is stable been using for 3 days 24/day
except if you want other 3rd party prog like CE u need the CB
Old 09/15/2008, 13:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by susmaryosep View Post
LOLz!cant you read?cabal rider is not the main topic!GG bypass is there topic. He said that you have to use CB1.0.5 before using CR 1.0.12 to bypass the GG!wakokokokokokoko
LOLz!cant you read?cabal rider is not the main topic!GG bypass is there topic. He said that you have to use CB1.0.5 before using CR 1.0.12 to bypass the GG!wakokokokokokoko
Old 09/16/2008, 03:56   #19

+There is nothing more here
Closed Thread