Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Summary/Overview] Cabal Hacks in E*PvP (*Updated* Terms and Definition)

Discussion on [Summary/Overview] Cabal Hacks in E*PvP (*Updated* Terms and Definition) within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Exclamation [Summary/Overview] Cabal Hacks in E*PvP (*Updated* Terms and Definition)

Like the title said - itīs a summary about the hacks in Cabal that we offer here. I made this īcause some members asked me if I could do this.
Just for newbies in this forum!

- A better working "UCE" for Cabal Online. It works normally with near all versions.

Cabal EU:
1) The GameGuard Emulator doesnīt work since the new update.
2) joy2key works since the latest GG Update:
3) With ProjectX (Download-Link in the Hack Cabal EU thread) we can change clientside stuff ingame. Please donīt beg about videos, pictures,... do a tutorial about Hacking with a Cheat Engine first. Here are some guides what you COULD change:

4) The /_19 isnīt working after the new update!
5) - A working bot.

Important: To use the programs AutoIT, QMacro,... we have to bypass GameGuard completly. We have no bypass public so itīs not possible to use scripts with AutoIT.

Cabal NA:
1) A bypass: (it disconnects you each hour because of the new patch!)
But maybe this can help:
2) A nice hack would be this one:
3) For sure you can create your own bot. Here are 3 guides about macros and AutoIT: and
Here are 3 examples what other member created:

4) - A working bot.

Cabal SEA:
1) Well Cabal SEA has his bypass:

but it disconnects your more often than in Cabal NA.
But maybe you can use in future the Auto-TwinR too.
3) - A bot which is worth to try out.
4)
- TwinR for SEA

I wonīt post now useful guides and programs. Youīll find useful guides (like this: ) in the guide section: .
And if you need some useful programs (like: ) or other stuff, then forget to take a look each day here:

*Updated*
These are only terms and definition for beginners.

GameGuard: A "program" which protects the game against hacking. Used in Cabal EU)

X-Trap: A "program" which protects the game against hacking. Itīs an other prog . than GameGuard. (Used in Cabal NA and SEA)

Bypass: A modifieded cabal.exe or a new .exe (program) which disables GameGuard or/and X-Trap to use hacks.

Cabal EU = Cabal Europe (GameGuard)

Cabal SEA = Cabal South Asia (X-Trap)

Cabal NA = Cabal North America (X-Trap)

CE = Cheat Engine. A program to hack cliensided stuff (f.e.: Walkspeed, SP Regeneration, Skill Delay, Combo Bar, Combo, Cooldown, Attack Range, ...). Itīs impossible to hack with a CE serversided stuff (f.e.: Money, HP, MP, SP,...). A Cheat Engine finds in the game values. So you can change or/and freeze them.

UCE = Undetected Cheat Engine. GameGuard doesnīt detect this Cheat Engine. So you can use it without a bypass.

More stuff will come soon.
Please PM me if you have more stuff I could edit!
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread