Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ACC C9 EMPTY AND WTT ACC 38 warrior

Discussion on WTS ACC C9 EMPTY AND WTT ACC 38 warrior within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ACC C9 EMPTY AND WTT ACC 38 warrior

sry Scam me :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LVL 85 WARRIOR ON VENICE FOR 2 SWSRO 2 EMPTY ACCOUNTS!!!!
04/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I have a lvl 85 warrior on the server Venice and i would like to swap that for 2 empty SWSRO 2 accounts, not server 1, server 2 only!!! here is the rev6 of my char on venice Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution For the 2 empty accounts, make sure the accounts have all the neccasary information and they are working and that they have been activated! Thanks
(Rappelz) Server: Bahamut WTB Empty-Angels, Empty-Kentas
09/25/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
WTB empty angels and empty kentas on bahamut. Private messege or post the cost of each empty angel/kenta and the number of cards your selling. Paying real cash via paypal.
WTB 2 empty blode or 2 emptyshuta and empty karkean [BRUMHART]
03/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
pm me here or ingame Shien, Soulasylum n Vash73 if u have the items so we can make a deal, preferably empty. paying thru paypal only. tell me ur prices.
Brumhart-WTT Okheros(stamina lvl3), Okheros empty and Biglos empty for Karkaen Necky
01/14/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to trade Okheros(stamina lvl3), Okheros empty and Biglos empty for Karkaen Necky. Brumhart server. I can offer cc instead or added, and gold. Maybe buy trhough paypal, just let your ideas here.
(CABAL) buy lv 90-110 Warrior only Jupiter, 10-30€ (empty ACC,only Char)
12/13/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
(CABAL) buy lv 90-110 Warrior only Jupiter, 10-30€ (empty ACC,only Char) i need only a charakter , only Jupiter , no item ,alz needed. pm me,