Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trying to find people who speak english

Discussion on trying to find people who speak english within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow trying to find people who speak english

where can i find them.. what we should have is a hang out for like everyone that speaks english in every server. that would be perfect seriously! cuz i dont understand **** on what asians are saying XD lol or if anyone wants to start a group and start from begining im up for it cuz i havent even started ***** XD.
Old 10/03/2009, 10:47   #2

Join my server. You will find ppl to play with.
Just look at my signature to find servers' name
Old 12/05/2009, 21:52   #3

im just downloading the game now ive spent all day looking for kssns and found one and ill play with you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kenn you speak english?
05/22/2009 - Quotes - 11 Replies
*epvp*Labb mit den paar Zeichen bin Ich, Lena folglich die andere Person. Nachdem ich ihren svz-Account mit 1337 H4CK3R CREW OWN3D U! geschmückt habe, habe ich sie mal in ICQ geaddet. Dabei kam folgendes raus.. Lena ‎(20:26): Wer bist du <b><am>*epvp*-Labb ‎(20:27): 1337 H4CK3R CREW OWN3D U! Lena ‎(20:27): WEr bist du <b><am>*epvp*-Labb ‎(20:28):
SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE I AM NOT A DICTIONARY TO UNDERSTANT YOUR LANGUAGE!!
04/11/2008 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello i must ask u to speak english cuz i dont understand a word of what are some people saying and i need bot programes too :mad::mad::mad::mad: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:
to stupid and only speak english
10/31/2006 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys i wanna host my own private server i have the lastest wow patch for my wow game but i dont speak ur lang i only speak english so if possible could someone post an english tutorial and link for me for latest wow patch and if you cant get a 1.2 emu tell me how to get a 1.1 client or what not.
How many people here speak only english?
10/27/2005 - Off Topic - 58 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=smiley' border='0' alt='smiley' /> im cool!