Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decrypt xigncode.log file?

Discussion on Decrypt xigncode.log file? within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decrypt xigncode.log file?

Hello guys, does anybody have the algorithm for decrypting xigncode.log file which is created by XIGNCODE in its own folder?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2014, 10:37   #2

up
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2015, 17:15   #3

elite*gold: 968
I have pmed you
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2015, 23:15   #4

elite*gold: 282
No entendo nada
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2015, 23:55   #5

elite*gold: 25
Try XIGNCODE Unpacked
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2015, 01:24   #6

i connect with me ipv4 ip ! what ip should i give to my friends ?!?!
Old 03/16/2015, 20:35   #7

mmmmm , nice work seems u make it right lesderid however . i didn't test the tool yet ( didn't have Csro client ) ^^

Tags
algorithm, anticheat, decryption, xigncode

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Who can decrypt this file?
12/01/2012 - Last Chaos - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, i want to change this file but its encrypted ... can maybe anyone decrypt it that i can edit it with a HexEditor? Download If anyone can please write me a pm! Would be awesome! Thanks!
How to decrypt the .ini file?
08/13/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies
I needn't edit it or re-encrypt it.I just want to see what's in it.I tried dragging the .ini file on the decryptINI.exe twice—I downloaded two versions of the program,one is about 40KB and the other is about 6KB,however,the first one nothing happened;the last one created a .ini_ file,which has the same size as the original .ini file and there were still unreadable things in it when I opened it.Anyone can help me decrypt it please? These are the files which need decrypting,their are the same...
someone please help me how to decrypt this file
04/26/2012 - General Coding - 1 Replies
can anyone teach me how to decrypt this hex to normal text...so we can read it what it writes... okay i want to know how to decrypt this code...like this one... if there anyone so smart about coding....can u teach me please.... im use this program to decrypted...but i still dont know how it works...hmm...can u give me advanced tutorial for it if u know?....im still newbie about that...or can u help me decrypt any file like this?...i will send u that file for decrypted... this...
please decrypt this file
04/23/2010 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hello, i downloaded Lineage 2 Gracia Epilogue from: Downloadable Client: Lineage II Chaotic Throne: Gracia Epilogue Live Client - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com i try to edit l2.ini file and some of .dat files but i couldn't :( they are encryption.... anyone can help me please I put l2.txt in Attachment please rename it to l2.ini and try to decrypt it
i need to decrypt the l2.ini file
06/05/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i am trying to get the server infomation abt a private server.... the info is in the l2.ini correct..but all the decrypting tools dont seem to work.. plz help