Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Classes/Races HELP

Discussion on Classes/Races HELP within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Classes/Races HELP

Hello C9'ers

I need some help with my Class/Race Picking,
Ive been playing the fighter for a while now, i enjoy'd it till i chose the guardian subclass, It has Very low damage and regular defence it dindt increase since i was a fighter,

Any opinions on which Race/Class + Subclass i should choose?

thanks for advice!

~ R.I.P Mitch Lucker ~
Old 02/05/2013, 16:26   #2

I think the best PVP class is (all classes are good) Slayer. Because you can do really big combos.

Slayer uses 2 Swords. Have really high dmg. low hp. high crit rate. fast (not the fastest)

But Hunter is an nice class too. I is skill based(your skill).
Old 02/05/2013, 18:20   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Guardian is actually really nice class for PvE and PvP both, I enjoy it.

But here's some ideas:

PvE:

1) Ranger (from hunter) - fast aoe farm, ranged, bit difficult in PvP
2) Elementalist (from shaman) - same as ranger, just mage
3) Warden (from shaman) - most fun pve and fun in pvp too

PvP

1) Berserker (from fighter) - Easy for pvp bit boring at pve
2) Reaperess (from shaman) - Easy for pvp and pve both
3) Blademaster (from fighter) - takes some time to get used to, godlike in pve and pvp both

These are the easiest classes with most potential imo.
Old 02/17/2013, 18:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haricool View Post
I think the best PVP class is (all classes are good) Slayer. Because you can do really big combos.

Slayer uses 2 Swords. Have really high dmg. low hp. high crit rate. fast (not the fastest)
Almost everything u wrote is WRONG.

Slayers use Sword + Dagger (Blade Dancer is the dual swords lady)..

And she is far away to be the class with hightest potential.

Se he is good.. she is combo based.. she can be quite triky if well managed ... but she is NOTHING compared to Assassin.. and Shadow too outbid her in potential.

Point is.. Slayer is quite easy to manage (she is not an easy class. She is combo based... but she isn't too hard) .. so there are more ppl able to play her than sin or shadow.

But a proper used Sin is simply the best: can kill everyone everytime.

Anyway... we should talk bout easy classes too .. unfortunatley some are ridicously good in pvp... an it takes u like a week to propre use.. if u are not a totally dumb.
Guardian and magic taoist. And reaper too .. (reaper actually can be played in a skilled way too... point is u don't really need ... i had a reaper.. i found her very boring).