Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C9 Europe - Guild

Discussion on C9 Europe - Guild within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,320
C9 Europe - Guild

Yo, what's up. Maybe there are few people here who knows me from the Private Silkroad Online section. For those who don't; I'm Marcus, alias is Shifty. Been on elitepvpers since early 2008 (Had several accounts). Been playing C9 now since the korean open beta, taken breaks here and there.

Me and some friends from elitepvpers formed a guild called TheKags (Kag means big stomach xD). Wasn't supposted to be a serious guild at first, just wanted to gather people we know so we could talk ingame. Now we had a discussion within the guild and wanted to expand and get more people into the guild. We are currently lvl3 (Soon lvl4) and we are recruiting players from all levels and nationalities.

So if you'd like to join us just pm me ingame: Skuggan. If I'm not on you can pm some of the officers: Outlaw, Looord, Hubbelbubb, MaiYoen or Filth.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Guild wars 2 account (Serial Codec, 2 CDs) europe version
12/04/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Sell guild wars 2 account with a 43 warrior inside Serial Key , email info , account info and no mobile app installed on account . (2CDs optional still u can DL the game from website once u log in ) this is the europe version buyed from a eastern europe store add me on skype : KaronEngine , Price : 15 EURO
WTS Guild Wars 2 DELUXE Account [EUROPE]
08/22/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I bought this Deluxe but decided not to play. You will get all benefits for GW2 Deluxe account from the head start and ingame items. Add me on skype : fedidaido Teamview needed so I can show you my account proof before any transactions. Price : $40 Paypal
[LSRO ATLANTIS] Europe party + guild.
11/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 48 Replies
Well Lsro is opening a second server called Atlantis. It's 80 cap. Visit this thread for rates and stuff; http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main -discussions-questions/1567395-atlantis-lsro-serve r.html So I was thinking of starting a 8man europe party + guild. Slots: Warrior: Dropdead* IGN: Shifty Warrior: emoaero IGN: Aphrodite Wizard: amrosyl IGN: iN00B Wizard: VolIXuK IGN: iCracked Wizard: BaM16 IGN:KooL