Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guardian skill build

Discussion on Guardian skill build within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Guardian skill build

hey guys please need Guardian skill build i don't have rest and need to build his skill

Similar Threads Similar Threads
#Skill Build for Ele!
03/02/2011 - Archlord - 10 Replies
Heya I have a lvl 47 Elem Got 2x Shuta 1 podon Normal Gear full CC What is a good build for pve?! I dont skill on pvp atm so withOUT Pets I will press thanks for every good Post here So please bring me a good Skill tree :P
Mage skill build
12/19/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
So guys, soon i'll be reseting my mage i know that i should max my masteries, buffs, aqua, lvl 92 elemental skills, and cruelty lightning, but at lvl 150 there will be about 30 points of skill, so what should i do with them? max spolied divinity and uzer gain? what else? thanks
skill build
02/07/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
im currently a bagi, and I was wondering if there is any skills that you have tryed and think is useless? if so please post the name and what it does, and why you think its useless. im trying to make a building strat for bagis. since in high levels they seem to be super strong. ill release my whole guide when its completed. it will contain building stats and skills. and it will give detail on what to put where to get best results. thanks for any help provided.
Berserker lvl 68 Skill build
07/30/2009 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Done.Thanks to _Shark_....
[HELP!]FA skill build
07/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
can someone help me w/ skill build on FA? 1. does vital bless stacks w/ eagle eye? 2. which skills should i max out? 3. what skills should i learn? tnx n advance!