Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lv 50 Destroyer(Warrior) US Server

Discussion on Lv 50 Destroyer(Warrior) US Server within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Lv 50 Destroyer(Warrior) US Server

Im Selling a Lv 50 Destroyer(Warrior) US Server

It has Lv47 Rare Crit Sword +9 , Lv47 Rare Crit Shield +9 , Lv 47 Perfect Pot Necklace and it has a full set Lv35 Yellow Hell Perfect Set.

It also has used 6x Inventory Expansion Scrolls so now it has 60x Inventory slots and it has The Fury Skill.

I can Solo Any Master Mode Maps and I Solo Oberon Hell.

It has 1.5M Gold currently and Lv 30 Woodworking.

Minimum Price is 80usd, so Best Offer Wins..

Im only Accepting Payment Thru Paypal as Gift.

Pm me or post here tnx..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrior-Rogue, Warrior-Cleric , Warrior-Warlock
03/14/2012 - Silkroad Online - 46 Replies
hey tommorow i will get an account with alot sp but i am not sure which build i have to choose i want one of these: - Warrior-Rogue - Warrior-Cleric - Warrior-Warlock
[WTB] +9 Destroyer Set , Siz
10/14/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Paying with dils. pm me
[WTS]Destroyer Armor+9 From Helion Server
05/12/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell Destroyer Armor+9 clean From helion server.Offer me with mail to ranGerCy
New Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer/Zhu xian private server, come and enjoy guys.
10/01/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 59 Replies
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab278/RawrRache llorz/glowingheader.png Private Server TTGN - Our server rates are: EXP 100x, Drop and Gold 1x - Huge Cashshop - 5,000 jaden/cubi gold for free when register. - Banknotes are in Cashshop along with other items needed: 135 Gears, all charms, and sky touch gears, Ascension and all affinities working! - Full english Server, custom map to help make tiers fast, lvl at 2% not 100%, Full PvP Server, and experience GMs. - Our server updated...
[FIX] C-Destroyer Fix
09/20/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 12 Replies
Hey guys, Firstly I'm going to start of by saying a massive thanks to XxDarkKillaxX for his C-Destroyer Bot. Since the Conquer Raiding Clans Patch the taskbar name has changed from to Raiding Clans so heres a quick fix for the bot. You'll find in you C-Destroyer folder another folder called files. In there is a .ini (configuration Settings) file called Destroyer Bot. If we open that up with notepad we can see the first few lines read: window=