Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C9 HOW TO FIND GOLD FAST?

Discussion on C9 HOW TO FIND GOLD FAST? within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C9 HOW TO FIND GOLD FAST?

HELLO ALL IM NEW IN THE GAME AND I JUST WONDERING WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO FIND GOLD EXEPT SELLING BECAUSE I HATE WAITING
Old 04/20/2012, 20:00   #2

Good question, I know the higher in level you gain the more gold you get, and the better score you get at the end of a dungeon the better your chances of opening more of the lotto chest for better loot. But as for gold sellers there are many sites getting ready to sell gold, but since its in beta you wont be able to buy for awhile.
Old 04/21/2012, 00:26   #3

you can also go in warehouse maps they give allot of money and 1 dmg weapons that you can dismantle and get nice mats, but need maps to enter them you get them from adventurer with 3 map peaces and a bit of gold