Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The difference between c / c++ and auto-it?

Discussion on The difference between c / c++ and auto-it? within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2951
Received Thanks: 1,013
The difference between c / c++ and auto-it?

What the topic says!

What's the difference, if i learn c # before c++ will c++ become easier to learn?
What code is used in auto-it?

Appreciate answers!
Old 12/05/2010, 08:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
well i started with C# and went to C++ after that and i can say that C++ is of course a little bit easier if you know the basics from C# but all in all C# and C++ are completely different languages.
also C# is only object oriented (which is not bad) but you may have more options with C++.

auto-it not really a real programming language.. it's a script language
with auto-it you got only a few options regarding the others.
also you cannot perform object oriented programming with auto-it (which is actually bad)
Thanks
2 Users