Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SDL2-Tile and Char not displaying

Discussion on SDL2-Tile and Char not displaying within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
SDL2-Tile and Char not displaying

Hello board,

I've created my first "game" with SDL2, at the beginning everything works fine, and now where I added some more graphics the charakter disappears and the "map" that I created doesn't display correctly.
Can somebody help me?

So ich habe mein erstes "game" mit SDL2 erstellen wollen, am anfang verlief alles gut und alles funktionierte und als ich damit begang Tiles und so weiter mit einzubinden verschwand aufeinmal der Char und die Tiles werden komplett falsch dargestellt kann mir da vllt jemand helfen?

Source code:
Old 01/21/2017, 11:40   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Havent looked at it but keep in mind that you need to draw in the right order.
The last thing drawn is always drawn on top of everything else.
Old 01/21/2017, 18:40   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,158
Create a public github(or similar) repo for the code, don't provide code as a .rar. github and similar provide a file-viewer so everyone can see your sourcecode without downloading it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item Displaying
01/03/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
After coding Alternative Equipment it's just working fine but when Equipping any item i have to restart Server to Display the items that i have equipped it http://i.epvpimg.com/l0Mrf.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/yrYuh.jpg I have to relogin to display this items that's not displaying Any idea how to fix it?
failure displaying error msg
08/14/2013 - Web Development - 0 Replies
My problem are: i.when i run the system statement 'USER ALREADY EXIST' not displayed when i try to register user with the same no_staf (staff number) which exist in database. ii. registration with the same no_staf does not go through which mean, the code prevent re-registration of existing user but not sure why above statement not displayed hope somebody can correct me. public function daftar()//register new account/user { $this->load->view('view-daftar-akaun'); //view register...
C# displaying charname problem
04/08/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I've got some problems at the moment, im creating a information bar , or how to call it that shows my HP and MP and name ect ect... But at the moment it only display the first letter of my name and servername, sometimes it shows everything and sometimes it shows nothing ... Here is the code for my char name string charactername = mem.ReadString(0xF9E9B8);
[Question]Displaying Packets
01/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
just asking how to put that option back in there to display packets in the console Help is appreciated and THanx