Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C++ loop ohne While

Discussion on C++ loop ohne While within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 04/18/2014, 21:48   #16

elite*gold: 5
Du möchtest eigentlich fast immer Sleep(1) verwenden.

Siehe dazu:

Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Loop Bug
07/02/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, Everytime when I have to go to the temple of jupiter trainplace starting from Hotan to Constantinople the bot stops and log show it: http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6830/1s.png http://i.imgur.com/laayGnK.png
Cant loop db bot :\
10/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i back to play swsro and i download the new bot and crack it . i tried to loop but when the char gets to potion store it buys potions and than when it finish its stop and doesnt do nothing anyone know what to do? thanks sry for bad english :\
[Bot]Loop ?
06/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I been trying to set up the bot to loop where i grind, and it doesnt works! someone has any idea how to make the bot loop? thanks!
Agbot loop dosnt loop
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
my agbot after i tele will go through the 20 sec wait then says in bot concle feature not available yet feature not available yet idk whats wrong
Bot + Loop
09/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Bot + Loop I'm having trouble I followed the loop guide with agdev everything went fine good loop no bugs, But If the bot uses teleport scroll it turns of and the walkscript doesn't turn ON So do you have to turn it on yourself or is it a bug? If it's a bug i will gladly hear a solution thanks