Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exit Process...

Discussion on Exit Process... within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 03/07/2014, 06:54   #16

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BF05B View Post
This for example
I know you're slow, but this vid is in german.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
olly process terminated, exit code 0
12/15/2012 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hello, then I load in the olly conquer.exe after few seconds the process terminated and exit code 0, and then I push F9 or play it happend nothing.
Mit Process Explorer /Process Hacker Hs umgehen
05/22/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Ich habe hier im Forum gelesen, das man mit Process Explorer bzw. Process Hacker das HS umgehen kann. Leider ist mir irgendwie schleierhaft wie das gehen soll. Vllt erbarmt sich jemand und erklärt es (:, da man den sogenannten Bypasser nur noch las Premium Dings Da bei Upload.to runterladen kann :rolleyes:
C# how to pause a process/freeze process
12/08/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
ya so i was semi bored and after little bit of looking around i didnt find to many examples of how to do this so attached is a demo project to show you how. basically it comes down to calling ResumeThread() and SuspendThread() (API functions) on all the threads of a process...simple enough http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9762/exampleil 6.png please note when you enter the process name there's no ".exe" to the end Warning: this isn't idiot proof . .
SRO exit
03/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
If i log in, i can play1-5mins, then silkroad just exits, sometimes it gives the ?????????? error too, but most of the time it just exits, i cant play at all... Someone please help?
Exit sometimes... Didnt write anithing just exit... PLS HELP
11/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
The problem is : I can play for a few minutes and after just exit Didnt write out anithnig... What can i do? What will be the problem ? Pls help For me! TY