Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Threads

Discussion on Threads within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Threads

Hi!
1.Can somebody help me with threads? What I mean specifically is to create a thread, and that information is send to the player

2.And who accepts the socket connection and sends information from client to server player position on the map
Old 12/01/2012, 14:32   #2

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by szymek111 View Post
What I mean specifically is to create a thread
This depends. Can you use C++11?

Quote:
, and that information is send to the player
Why should the player know that you've created a thread? I guess you mean something else.

Quote:
2.And who accepts the socket connection and sends information from client to server player position on the map
First of all this has nothing to do with threads. A socket connection gets accepted by another socket and then you can send stuff between them. But as I've said this isn't really related specifically to threads, much rather to networking in general.
Old 12/01/2012, 15:05   #3

Ok thanks but i have my login server for my private server but my friend 20 times connect to server and server crash and it's don't login.And i must to restart the server

How i fix this?

Sry for my english

Yes i'm using vs c++ 2010 express
Old 12/01/2012, 19:09   #4

Received Thanks: 1,119