Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a C++ developer.

Discussion on Need a C++ developer. within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a C++ developer.

Hello,
For many many days, me and some other ePVP members are having problems with 4Story's server files, and we need some help...
You can find more information
Here:
Here:
And here:
Thank you so much
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Developer] Wie? Was? Hä?
07/15/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich hoffe ihr nehmt mir diesen Thread nicht übel, aber ich bin halt neu in diesem Gebiet. Undzwar würde ich gerne etwas über den Job eines Developers erfahren, unter anderem: Was macht der Developer? Wie arbeitet der Developer? Wie kann man "üben"?
[S] Web-Developer
05/27/2012 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Guten Tag, Wir suchen einen Web-Developer der uns in PHP ein paar Zeilen für unser Projekt schreibt. Es hat etwas mit MySql zutun. Wen wir ihn als "Gut" empfinden, kann er bei uns in Team eintreten, was am ende eine Bezahlung gibt ( weitere Infos bei mir ). Mit freundlichen Grüßen Marcel110
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
Looking for Zero developer
10/03/2011 - Zero - 16 Replies
Hello , Actually we are looking for some one who interested to work on gaming as part of it whom 100% known how to code and to handle an zero private server . Your don't have to pay or even spend any money but you have to spend time on developing your zero or what ever server you got on our gaming of course with helping if u need our gaming have got different servers . We can offer every thing for you helping and also the hosting part . Please send PM on here or just add me on...
Looking for a developer!
01/25/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a developer with good knowledge in java/core coding in l2, how to work with db and must have some l2 off knowledge. our server population is 500+ Offer is negotiable. We might pay you % of the donations we get. leave post here. or add me up in msn