Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hiring programmers

Discussion on hiring programmers within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hiring programmers

Now hiring c++ developers with attractive salary.
Must be experienced in c++ , visual studio .net

applications to be sent on

base scene : flyff source.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hiring php pro coders
03/11/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies
create a website using an existing one | Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | SQL | Website Design wanna make some money ? or contact me on msn live [email protected]
Hiring/recruiting?
03/10/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for a private server either in the works, or one already up that needs help, or is recruiting GMs or just anything in general. I'd like an active but relaxed/casual English-speaking community, and mature staff/GMs. I don't want any payment of any kind, or expect a high level character, I just want to do something productive. Name: Kalen Age: 18 Sex: Male Location: Arizona, USA Played iSRO since 60 cap Done coding since 2009, mostly Half-Life mods and addons. If you'd...
Hiring Developers
05/27/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I am looking for a developer that knows mssql in and out. As you can see by my last posts, Our server is having a problem with mssql. If there is a Developer out there that will/can fix it, we will glady pay them $30. We already have client and server files. We just need someone that knows mssql and that can fix this error. PM me if you are interested!
Hiring For Money
07/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Hiring a good PM for actual money..we can discuss the amounts later. either pm me on here or on my msn [email protected] i would prefer if you were well rounded in everything that involves EO ...thanks
[HIRING]...xD
06/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
i know its weird to actually hire someone for PM but im really sick of these noobs messing with my server then whining about why i kicked them..? if you would like to start as a GM on my server and possibly move into a PM position you can contact me at [email protected] i will then ask you some questions to see if you qualify. give you a few small tasks to do for me to also see your capabilities.. im doing this because i know people out there need a chance to grow in their knowledge...