Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Translation mybrute bot?

Discussion on English Translation mybrute bot? within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English Translation mybrute bot?

Does anyone have an english translated working brute bot?
Old 12/24/2010, 20:50   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REL]METIN2.co.kr english translation!
02/08/2023 - Metin2 - 35 Replies
Here i give you full(almost) translation of metin2 kr to english bonuses, books, weapons are in english and interface Scan Download remove locale_ymir.epk and locale_ymir.eix in pack folder,
Godmt2 english translation info
04/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello .. well i would be very greatfull if i can get some help on how to translate Godmt2 to english , if anyone can help me with that. Thank You.
9net9.com english translation
07/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
(Translated from Chinese to english, some might make no sense, but it's more legible than in chinese to an english speaker)xD All The Following Content is from 9net9.com Archives latest network platform for the exchange of game script, the use of the mouse produced genie tenets of the script, Most of the applicable D games and two small part of the game at 3 D (as long as the appropriate script), Welcome to download test! Click here to download the game durable network script (the...
Translation: German - English
05/21/2007 - Artist Tutorials - 10 Replies
Englisch: Deutsche Übersetzung: Watercolor: Aquarell Colored Pencil: Buntstiftschraffur Smudge Stick: Diagonal verwischen Cutout: Farbpapiercollage Fresco: Fresko Dry Brushes: Grobe Malerei Rough Pastels: Grobes Pastell Film Grain: Körnung und Aufhellung Plastic Wrap: Kunststoffverpackung