Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange...

Discussion on Strange... within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Strange...

Hello,

Using google chrome i made 2 pupils for my main brute "garuda-i" since he is @level 14,
and the 2 have some special standing pose.

I can't show you any fight of these brutes because re-watch feature not working anymore on mybrutecom,
but you can try to fight with them and see it your-self:

- democles-3
- p6td-dlx
* oups, you can watch a fight from tournement:

I don't know if it's because of garuda-i or Google Chrome...
Same one have any explications??

*Sorry for bad English

Tags
garuda-i

Similar Threads Similar Threads
strange bug ....
08/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hey all, heres a strange bug i have randomly got :D i cant find the way to fix it .... randomly one day while i was at school 2 of my pets randomly stoped taking exp balls and crystals till you kill something .... eg. a madbull .... has anyone ever had this /fixed this bug? hio77
Strange bug or what
05/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i dont know what to do . 1st time i experience such a thing . everytime i ride horse . my char stop moving and the horse goes under the ground . plz tell me what to do . thnx
strange
08/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser. An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience. any one else getting this on there forums